More UK Government Bullcrap!

Apparrently according to roadtransport.com the UKBA and SOCA have launched a campaign to help drivers prevent load theft and stowaways. Extremely laudable I thought, I even thought it might involve some sort of input as in manpower from these erstwhile agencies - wrong. They are producing a leaflet containing advice on how WE can prevent these problems not an action plan as to how they can REALLY help. Bit like the Tufty Club I suppose.

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … waways.htm

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sucking eggs i think it is called.
As if a padlock will keep them out…it hasnt so far lol

I don’t think I would trust them blokes with a stinger. They will set you up just to get a tug :laughing:

MP.JPG

I rang the hauliers number, but they are not setting on at the moment. :wink:

zorba:
Sucking eggs i think it is called.
As if a padlock will keep them out…it hasnt so far lol

+1 and all thieves get caught going a down a runway X(

No where is safe even here next to tdg fuel depo in dagenham every night between 11 and 12pm people try diesel caps get in trailers etc but the safe parking is cleanaways road round the corner its 1 mile long, wide enough for 3 trucks to park side by side under cctv but cleanaway don’t want trucks there you get clamped or a ticket for £90. SO they should stop this bull crap and work on proper safe parking that doesn’t cost in excess of £20 cramped together with other trucks in a services where getting a quiet nights sleep is near impossible.

Rant over.