I don't believe it !!

Seems like a half hearted attempt to protect truckers at Caiais by providing a secure area for up to 240 trucks equivalent to a 2 1/2 mile queue on the motorway. Theresa May said that in parliament this morning. Not before time either !! Going to work out just how many trucks can be in the distance.

Secure like the train station? That 3 immigrants (that we know of) got into today? :grimacing:

youtu.be/cnh75XCu49chttp://youtu.be/cnh75XCu49c

Just do that with the tunnel. Should be a shocking experience.

Smoke & Mirrors from the Government!

All we need is a few more like this …

illegals.jpg

were you having a victor meldrew moment when you titled the thread ray ?

rigsby:
were you having a victor meldrew moment when you titled the thread ray ?

Thought the same thing :laughing:

Unless they are prepared to rigourlessly make it secure with armed patrols and dogs then I don’t see how it will be much better.

I see Heathrow airport’s fence was breached by protesters recently. Beyond a neuclear base I can’t think of a much more sensitive area that needs protecting, yet these folks just use da wire cutter and they were in.
Imagine if they wee IS fighters. A couple of AK47 and you’ve lost an airliner full of people plus whatever poor sods get caught up on the ground.
If they can’t or won’t protect that, what chance for 250 trucks in Calais ?

Won’t be much space if people use it to take a daily rest. 250 sounds a lot bu I think we’ve got almost that many trailer parking bays on our factory’s site alone.

Same size as The Stockyard.
Am I wrong in thinking that they already have a secure area?
Is it not called the docks?
It is the queue that needs the protection, not the parking area

Very good so what we will do is put all trucks in one area and no immigrants will ever think of trying to get in because it will be fenced
if a fence will keep them out how come so many are running around the tracks and terminal i came thru last night at about midnight police was trying there hardest to protect the terminal they still got in its so bad that police are patrolling the tracks and platforms at night its like a war zone you dont know which direction they are going to run at you and a compound will not change anything