montgomerys

do any of you work for this company are they good to work for

biggusdickus does, send him a pm wylie

i do. good kit wages £315 before tax . I work nights at preston witch is job and finish, they leave you alone and the work is easy and legal

Sorry, but did i read that right , y work night’s 4 £315 basic a week hope that’s not class1. I know there’s a pay diffrence between north and south, BUT

They pay £316/wk here at home which is regarded as “below average”,I would have thought the drivers on the mainland where on more?
But the work is handy,brand new tackle recently and they leave you alone and the guy’s in the “office” are dead on.

£316 a week on NIGHTS?? :open_mouth: I wouldnt even get out of bed for that!!

I worked for them as my 1st class 1 job in 97 running out of newhaven tramping on there european side.

I can’t remember the exact figures on the wages but although it wasn’t the best they gave me a chance and when I think back it was one of the easiest jobs I’ve had.

As has been mentioned the traffic office is spot on and although the kit wasn’t brand new at the time it was well looked after and backed up.

I don’t think I ever started before 0600 and was mostly parked up by 1900.

I don’t remember being pushed aside from 1 regular job which was ross to dover with the trailer not loaded til 1700 and had to be on boat at dover by midnight. Even then thay would ensure you didn’t start til late and if you ran into trouble they arranged a change over.

Definately worth a go. Not the best over all payer but then if you want the best money don’t complain when you’re pushed to the limit and beyond.

Cheers
Neilf

IT might be good tackle and bosses but why let a company pay such low rates.at the end of the day your a profesional
Tony b

IT might be good tackle and bosses but why let a company pay such low rates.at the end of the day your a profesional
Tony b

andy.crawford1@ntlworld.c:
i do. good kit wages £315 before tax . I work nights at preston witch is job and finish, they leave you alone and the work is easy and legal

Ouch :open_mouth: are guys on 4 wheelers are on £350 a week, 6 til 3 or there abouts can be earlier sometimes and dinner time finish on fridays no weekends :sunglasses:

andy.crawford1@ntlworld.c:
i do. good kit wages £315 before tax . I work nights at preston

your having a giraffe :open_mouth: … we pay more than that for days on class c/ 7.5 ton at our gaff… before night rate,bonuses…etc…

i’m moving up that way in July and i thought i would look around to see what is what… i think i will stay where i am and travel to Haydock everyday :open_mouth:

that is really poor :cry: