AR Lunn's - Hull. Advice please

Anyone work/worked for them ?
What they like to work for?
Any info on wages/hours etc appreciated

Cheers

i think they are on £7.00 all hours. max hours all week.

seems a bit low. i know its hard to get work but £7 an hours is def taking the pi$$ :frowning:
if no one took those jobs then the rate would go up to a decent living wage :open_mouth:
wouldn’t accept the job myself purly cos i could earn £8 on a bin/recycle wagon in our district :unamused:

jessicas dad:
i think they are on £7.00 all hours. max hours all week.

Sounds about right for the area. Its a bit like the west country wages wise

They did have quite a few “flip-flop / shell suit” wearing driver at one time … don’t know if that is still the case … bet they loved £7 / hr - that would have been a fortune in Polskiland.

I know a fella works there is on £7.50 an hr,they have tramping work or days/nights and sat/sun shifts to suit.Dont quote me on this but Id been teld couple years ago one of theyre Volvos while at service was found with a Wire/Switch on the tacho and Vosa was called in and really went to town on them so they cleaned theyre act up obviously,ive noticed they drive steady away at 52 nowadays anyway as apossed to before passing everything on the road.

6.75 an hour first 40 hours then 9.75 per hour after that. 60-70 hrs per week according to drivers i spoke to.

cheers

they do alot of container work haulin p&o containers to our place in skelmersdale (p&g) all the drivers are great guys who can have a laugh thats all i really know tbh :slight_smile: