Montgomery transport

Hi,
Usual questions, does anyone know much about this company? Pay? Conditions? Shifts and working week? Etc

I made an enquirey with them to apply for a job from the Preston depot and they replied very quickly saying they will arrange a driver assessment soon. Not had chance to find out much about them yet.

Thanks

you need a phone, get lots of sleep before you go to work for them, and kiss the wife and kids, pay is 8.50ph 10.50ph after 10

I take it you do max hours then??

no only stayed for 2 weeks its [zb]

still going for the assessment rowley? :slight_smile:

I lasted 6 weeks. Told em I don’t really like heights and 1st load was a triple stack out if Montracon that you have to strap/ chain down. The ladder didn’t look too inviting :open_mouth:

If they paid their drivers the agency wages I would have been permanent without any hesitation.
Been on agency work for these guys for about 4 years now. Although work has dried up since Christmas cos they hired about 25 new company drivers.
Drivers are very nice folk, I’ve yet to have a problem with them. I love the port work.
Alot of Mercedes and scanias. I find them like any other company but with the Father Ted accent