Mega Mosque

They are planning to build a super mosque near the site of the 2012 olympics.

Complaints range from being an eyesore to breeding terror groups.

Why dont they let them build it anyway and just put a minaret at one end and a steeple at the other :stuck_out_tongue:

After all the use of a building like this could be fully utilised as Moslems only go to the Mosque on Friday and Christians go to church on Sunday.

The rest of the week it could be used by atheists and agnostics.

Somebody complains that a Moslem will use his religion an excuse for terrorism. Isnt that what the Christians do too

i heard about that too. as a predominantly christian country, shouldnt the biggest religious building be christian? not 4 times the size of it and the biggest in europe? im not the least bit religious but we have to draw the line somewhere but then again, if it doesnt go ahead, the race card will be played AGAIN. something that us natives do not have :unamused:

it will get the go ahead though. we all know the authorities are too scared of creating a supposed racial row so they will bow down as usual :unamused:

we have to build-it :open_mouth: islam is the fastest growing 'religion’not just in this country but europe,as all the other mosques are all-ready at bursting point,then we need to build a super duper one in London to help ease the pressure :confused: cos if we dont then that would make us racist,intolerent and a facist people for not cow-towing to our ‘guests’ needs surely :question:

over 70 million turks will be entitled to come here next-year if labour get there way, :confused: and them boys are very 'enthusiastic’about there faith so id understand if the christians were to get riled,might even get riled with em my-self as an agnostic :wink:

As we are a SECULAR country we DO NOT need to build any â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Mosques or Churchs.

You only have to go to the NO GO Zone for white people in this country (Finsbury) to see that it is an Islamic township in the making.

Theres no way in this world that this monstrosity should be allowed to take over that area of London if anything we should be stopping religion in this country rather than encouraging it.

Here Here,you aint been to Birmingham for a while have you mate,weve got a few mini-me islamic conclaves,Alum Rock,Saltley,Sparkbrook i could go on but you get the gist,ok most people in this country aint church goers but that dont mean we should let one particular ‘religion’ reign supreme,it aint healthy,were less than a generation from being secular to a muslim country,its too late to change things now,another reason im getting-out :imp:

chrisy boy:
,another reason im getting-out :imp:

Some of us are too proud to leave what our forefathers fought for so please enjoy wherever you go and think of those of us left who are far TOO proud to leave it.

i didn’t think we were a secular country, we’re a predominantly christian country
secular =.not concerned with religion: not controlled by a religious body
head of state = the queen
head of the church = the queen

jammymutt:
You only have to go to the NO GO Zone for white people in this country

as in only one? there are loads more than one mate. maybe not entire towns but there are communities all over the place. thats part of the reason i left southampton. 2 massive communities of them getting their household uplifts for free while the rest of us (except students) would have to pay. i would play the race card but i dont think we are counted as a race in this country.

the saddest thing relating to this (although not directly) is something i saw a few months ago. a program about teenagers standing up against a mosque being built within a business. ‘we aint avin it’ was the general opinion. good on them for having more guts than the adults in this country :smiley:

if only our queen had real-power like days of old when we were the greatest nation on earth,sadly she dont the liberals have turned us into a dying country,selling-out our fore-fathers(poorest pensioners in europe)i bet those still alive feel cheated and angry with whats happend to this once great nation,they didnt sacrifice there lives to give up our freedoms and rights,which is what every goverments done since WW2 :imp:

You can’t stop them - mainly because the Liberal’s who run this country are scared of doing anything that might make Britain seem like they used to be when it ruled half the World. :unamused:

This is why we are such a soft touch because we are always apologising for being a former Superpower. Look at that disgrace of a man Mr Livingstone apologising AGAIN for the slave trade in a press conference only a few weeks ago - how long do we have to keep beating ourselves up over our past? :imp:

What none of these politicians seem to have noticed is that our country is being left behind by the likes of China, India etc. When the business goes there with their BILLIONS of people, it WON’T BE BACK. We’ll end up a tiny little island begging off bigger countries. It makes a mockery of what our ancestors fought to achieve. :imp: :imp: :imp: