Earthquake appeal

The owners of this website will donate 10p each time someone visits it and clicks on the red button! 10p for a second of your time!
simplyislam.com/clickforcharity.asp

done :smiley:

Done :smiley:

Done

done also

done and bump :wink:

jon

Done

TC:
The owners of this website will donate 10p each time someone visits it and clicks on the red button! 10p for a second of your time!
simplyislam.com/clickforcharity.asp

:confused: :unamused:

Rob K:
:confused: :unamused:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :confused:

sorry,you can call me all the racists under the sun,but to donate to a islam site after all the hatred they have shown to us ,no thankyou.

Ok…I’m going to make a “pre-emptive strike” here…

I’ll be totally honest. As soon as this thread went up I thought to myself “Oh god…wonder how long it takes this one to kick off?” :cry: :cry: :cry:

I’m actually impressed that it hasn’t…so far!!!

Warrior’s post doesn’t break any rules, and of course we are entitled to our own opinions. But may I make a request please?

If you are happy to donate to this worthy cause, great. Go for it.
If you are not, that’s fine too. Carry on.

But let’s not turn this into a thread about the rights and wrongs of the whole thing…there are plently of forums on the web for that sort of discussion, but this one is for trucking. Sure, there is scope for such a discussion in the Bar, and so long as it is strictly within the rules, then feel free to go and conduct one there. Not here.

I have let this post stay in the PDF as IMHO it is a genuinely good cause, and deserves to be publicised…however, if it turns into anything else, I will simply pull it, as I really don’t have any desire to spend all night babysitting it.
Same goes for any discussion post started in the Bar. One rule-breach and it goes.

Ok…I’ve done my soapbox bit…it’s now up to you guys to make me look as daft as possible by showing that this is an unnecessary overreaction on my part! :wink:

Lucy:
Ok…I’m going to make a “pre-emptive strike” here…

I’ll be totally honest. As soon as this thread went up I thought to myself “Oh god…wonder how long it takes this one to kick off?” :cry: :cry: :cry:

I’m actually impressed that it hasn’t…so far!!!

Warrior’s post doesn’t break any rules, and of course we are entitled to our own opinions. But may I make a request please?

If you are happy to donate to this worthy cause, great. Go for it.
If you are not, that’s fine too. Carry on.

But let’s not turn this into a thread about the rights and wrongs of the whole thing…there are plently of forums on the web for that sort of discussion, but this one is for trucking. Sure, there is scope for such a discussion in the Bar, and so long as it is strictly within the rules, then feel free to go and conduct one there. Not here.

I have let this post stay in the PDF as IMHO it is a genuinely good cause, and deserves to be publicised…however, if it turns into anything else, I will simply pull it, as I really don’t have any desire to spend all night babysitting it.
Same goes for any discussion post started in the Bar. One rule-breach and it goes.

Ok…I’ve done my soapbox bit…it’s now up to you guys to make me look as daft as possible by showing that this is an unnecessary overreaction on my part! :wink:

You ever thought of becoming a Headmistress :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Are you a NAUGHTY boy simon? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Amongst other things, I was wondering W T F it’s got to do with trucking, ie. what’s it doing in the PDF ? :confused:

Lucy:
I have let this post stay in the PDF as IMHO it is a genuinely good cause, and deserves to be publicised…

Its Kids that are suffering!

KIDS

not Black Kids, While kids, Jewish Kids or Islamic Kids!

just KIDS!

Coffeeholic:

Lucy:
I have let this post stay in the PDF as IMHO it is a genuinely good cause, and deserves to be publicised…

So what about all the other “genuinely good causes” then? Why aren’t they featured in the PDF?

Can I go and do a mass google search to find “genuinely good causes” and place them in the PDF, correct?

:unamused:

TC:
Its Kids that are suffering!

KIDS

not Black Kids, While kids, Jewish Kids or Islamic Kids!

just KIDS!

Who’s suffering again :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

I am with Warrior on this one :angry:

done