Earthquake appeal

This is Humanitarian Aid, religion, politics shouldn’t really come into it, but sadly it does and not just on this forum.
I clicked on the link, simple really, but didn’t bother posting anything at the time as it’s my choice whether to give or not.
Whatever you feel on this subject, it’s your freedom of choice, but lets not have a row that gets the post removed.

Ok…it’s going in the Bar. I thought it was a big enough disaster to warrant staying here, but sadly you guys don’t agree.

It is still being watched though.

Click it or ■■■■ off will ya? Who cares what you think about it. READ THE THREAD TITLE! It’s no secret. You are all entitled to your opinions, but when something is this serious, it becomes irrelevant. If you can’t find it in your heart to be compassionate to those less fortunate than yourself, then please refrain from advertising the fact. It doesn’t help anyone.

If you really want to contribute to an HONEST site that will fairly distribute any finances for disasters to countries hit by disasters all over the world religious or not then go to this site http://www.dec.org.uk/

Accept no imitations , the site orignally listed is not listed on the DEC site.

Although Christian Aid give freely to any religion possibly the sit elisted will only give to people of their own religion which personally i do not condone.

Moved eh! :question: :question: :question:

Where to?

jammymutt:
give .

So a second of your time is more than you’re willing to spend?

And the rest of you who have found a reason not only to help but sugest its better not to!

These people have lost not only their homes but wife’s children and parents! Because of a natural tragedy!

If I was as evil as you I would wish it happend to you and your family!

VERY SICK!

Dogmanbodie:
Moved eh! :question: :question: :question:

Where to?

:blush: :blush: :blush: a bit mixed up, I didn’t look at title bar properly on here did I :blush: :blush: