Jack Straw

Hero or fool?.

As many of you may be aware, I am not only a racist but i have a particular dislike for iSLAM and its misled followers so what Jack Straw said about the stupid masky thingybob is it right or wrong?.

Its Yes or No no other options there CANNOT be a dont care on this one if you dont have an opinion dont vote its that simple.

yes

Unlike jammy I dislike all religion because there doctrin basically says convert or kill.

As for Jack Straw HA HA HA

Please your surely not that stupid to believe him :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

He is a politician and wants the deputy pm when Prescott is caught having relations with Winterton.

All he is doing is looking at John Reid (someones speach I agreed with) and realising he wants to raise his profile after looking like he is in the muslim pocket.

Who do you believe with more Reid or Straw?

Of course he’s not a national hero nor a fool, he’s just exercising his right of free speech … for this he should be respected but not worshipped, good to see a politician off the fence though.

the man said nowt wrong. i dont blame him for not wanting
to talk to a bed sheet with eyes.
but then i wouldnt talk to a muslim full stop.

I think we should have a collection for him and build a statue in Feltham for him, just near the mosque of course thats only if we were allowed in to the area in the first place.:slight_smile::):slight_smile:

jammymutt:
I think we should have a collection for him and build a statue in Feltham for him, just near the mosque of course thats only if we were allowed in to the area in the first place.:slight_smile::):slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: nice one

a burning cross would be just as nice.

About time somebody stood up and said what the majority think. I’m sick to death of these religious groups whingeing and whining about ‘Oh thats offended me’ or ‘I’ve got a right to my religion’.

Okay - if you don’t like the country and its customs, LEAVE!
yes - you have a right to your religion, but leave us out of it! just get on with it and keep your gobs SHUT!! :imp: :imp:

Don’t be so naive about “The Man of Straw”,people.
Straw by name and Straw by nature.
The worst British Foreign Secretary in living memory.
Blair demoted him,now he’s talking tough trying to jockey for the Deputy PM post or another high profile position under Brown.
1)Who was it who went around bellyaching for Muslim scum in Guantanamo Bay to be returned to Britain? You got it, Straw.
The same scum who had left Britain to join the Taleban and kill allied soldiers.
2)Who was it who wouldn’t let the US extradite “The Hook” Hamza because he could face the death penalty? You got it,Straw.
It is looking highly promising now though he will be extradited and will serve a life sentence if convicted.
Let’s hope he ends up way South of the Mason-Dixon line and has a few helpful individuals in pointy hats and capes to help him settle in. :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

tintobg:
About time somebody stood up and said what the majority think. I’m sick to death of these religious groups whingeing and whining about ‘Oh thats offended me’ or ‘I’ve got a right to my religion’.

yes - you have a right to your religion, but leave us out of it! just get on with it and keep your gobs SHUT!! :imp: :imp:

Agreed.

tintobg:

I’ll third that d’ont like it ■■■■ off out of it :imp: :imp: I’ve been lucky enough to travel to alot of countries and this one is the one of the few who put up with it. Try dictating our culture and believes in some other countries and see how far you get :imp: