The Traitor George Galloway

God I hate this slimy terrorist lover. Up in Parliment again protesting about us about to start bombing IS . Used to visit and praise Saddam and Gaddafi . Hardly surprising he’s MP for Bradford . I wish our secret services would arrange a fatal accident for him . :imp:

Freedom of speach and all that, well by freedom of speach I of course don’t include those that wish to speak up for our nation…he does a mean cat impression though.

That said the bombing of innocent familes (classed as colateral damage) does create the odd extremeist or two. Course the media don’t want us to apply this logic- precision bombing my arse the yanks and their ‘friendly fire’ misshaps is legendary.

First casualty of war is as always the truth…

If they’d listened to Galloway first time round and left messrs Saddam and Gaddafi in place, we would probably not be in this boat now…and hundreds of thousands of innocents wouldn’t have been killed by oil control seeking western intervention with obvious results.

I wonder how you would react, imagine for a moment if our leader, any of the three cheeks of the same arse party leaders, suddenly went from flavour of the month to public enemy number one, and our country was invaded by foreign soldiers and overflown by bombers fighters and those cute but deadly little drones…and during the unprovoked attacks your loved ones were killed (Heaven forbid), i wonder how you would react?, i know how i would and turning the other cheek or seeking reconciliation would be far down the list of reactions…European Asian African or Arab, makes no difference when your reason for living has been shattered and vengeance is your only driver.

As usual Juddian spot on,we’re bombing ISIS and we have 3 million of their willing/unwilling followers living here in the UK while our Borders
remain WIDE OPEN marvellous.

Jesus I can’t believe you’d stand up for that piece of turd . Still they’ve only beheaded one of ours compared to two Yanks so no worries eh? As shown in the build up to World War Two , weak appeasement is always the way forward . And of course if it was your son / daughter , mum/ dad or brother/ sister having their head cut off for you to view on the internet I’m sure you’d feel just the same . Perhaps your head should be put on a pike on traitors gate as well as that scumbag Galloway.?

Armagedon:
As usual Juddian spot on,we’re bombing ISIS and we have 3 million of their willing/unwilling followers living here in the UK while our Borders
remain WIDE OPEN marvellous.

yes totally correct , let’s totally give into them. I’m going to send my daughter to school on Monday in a burka, give up drinking and bacon sarnies. Thank God the country isn’t run by weak people like you. Have you managed to wipe the sand that was kicked into your face on the beach away yet?

Juddian:
I wonder how you would react, imagine for a moment if our leader, any of the three cheeks of the same arse party leaders, suddenly went from flavour of the month to public enemy number one, and our country was invaded by foreign soldiers and overflown by bombers fighters and those cute but deadly little drones…and during the unprovoked attacks your loved ones were killed (Heaven forbid), i wonder how you would react?, i know how i would and turning the other cheek or seeking reconciliation would be far down the list of reactions…European Asian African or Arab, makes no difference when your reason for living has been shattered and vengeance is your only driver.

Excellent post.

It might open a few knuckledragger’s eyes… if only they had the mental capacity to read and understand it.

Saddam was a massive ■■■■ but credit to him for keeping these is ■■■■■■■ in check for so long . We deposed him on a lie constructed by the two biggest cowboys there was , I can’t stand Galloway but some of the stuff he comes out with has a ring of truth and honesty about it (defo not all of it ) … Assad , saddam , that ■■■■ in Iran . There all monsters in there own worlds . For years they kept lids on Isis etc. but we have to stick our noses in … And opened pandora s box . I wonder if Limey phil still fancies some Middle East work , should be fun at the mo

Am I getting something wrong here? Surely we all agree that IS or whatever their called are the baddies? I mean cutting blokes heads off and posting it on the Internet for the World and their families to view is of course slightly naughty and a tad evil? No ? And of course IS aren’t just killing us big bad Western Infidels , but killing fellow Muslims in their thousands . Did you Galloway lovers ( I can’t believe there’s one , let alone the majority at the moment ) also join in celebrating the return of our brave dead troops as thier coffins were driven down the streets ? My God I’m Ashamed to be called English if your views turn out to be the majority. Hopefully your on here Friday night as no one likes you, I’m here because I’m skint and my mates are at the Munich beer fest.anyhow I’m off to drag my knuckles , as I’m in the wrong not to bow down to a few Muslim terrorists .

I’ve just noticed the Galloway apologists have a lot more posts than me . I’ve found on other forums that established members don’t get attacked by newbies too often, and if they do , some will leap to their defence, others who are usually mates will not back the newbie even if they agree with the attack . I can not believe that I’m the only truck driver on here that thinks these terrorist scum and Their protector Galloway deserve the very worst punishment . And please can someone with more technical nous than me please put that cat video up .

What were your views this time last year then, Fulham FC? You know, when we were on the brink of bombing Assad and the Syrian regime? You seem like an outspoken chap. What were you thinking then? I would love to know.

Fulham FC:
And please can someone with more technical nous than me please put that cat video up .

Fulham FC:
Jesus I can’t believe you’d stand up for that piece of turd . Still they’ve only beheaded one of ours compared to two Yanks so no worries eh? As shown in the build up to World War Two , weak appeasement is always the way forward . And of course if it was your son / daughter , mum/ dad or brother/ sister having their head cut off for you to view on the internet I’m sure you’d feel just the same . Perhaps your head should be put on a pike on traitors gate as well as that scumbag Galloway.?

Just on the offchance your able to comprehend the nature and agenda of our species (clue greed and lies play a big part) imagine how much you would have to suffer to cut another persons head off… well apart from those brainwashed into extremisum based on some fictional literature I’m pretty sure that if a foreign power bombed my family and gave me bugger all to live for I would be a little untrustworthy round any member of that nation.

Is it a stretch to consider that perhaps what the media portray isn’t as accurate as we might want to believe. Good vs Evil becomes a grey area depending on which side your on.

So once again the UK (gotta love our extra strength now our Nukes are safe with Scotland back in tow) flexes its muscles interfering in foreign matters without realising its being undermined from within…

Edit: So our George isn’t as daft as he’s cabbage looking… but the media loves to paint him that way for a bit of proporganda.

Oh and Rula Lenska- I would :wink:

Unfortunately these Arab countries seem to need a strong man to run them (Saddam,Gaddaffi etc),I think we should be helping Assad in Syria,to paraphrase,“he may be a son of a ■■■■■,just make sure he’s our son of a ■■■■■”.

Don’t like Galloway but heard his speech on the radio, in it. He asked why countries lie Saudi and some others who have more planes than us are not bombing.however on at lest two television news programs this part had been edited out.

Fulham FC:
Am I getting something wrong here? Surely we all agree that IS or whatever their called are the baddies?

These IS monsters are being challenged by, among others, Bashir Assad and the regime of syria. They are our new best friends and only weeks ago this was a regime that was classed in the same light as IS is now.

fulham FC:
I mean cutting blokes heads off and posting it on the Internet for the World and their families to view is of course slightly naughty and a tad evil? No ? And of course IS aren’t just killing us big bad Western Infidels , but killing fellow Muslims in their thousands . Did you Galloway lovers ( I can’t believe there’s one , let alone the majority at the moment ) also join in celebrating the return of our brave dead troops as thier coffins were driven down the streets ? My God I’m Ashamed to be called English if your views turn out to be the majority. Hopefully your on here Friday night as no one likes you, I’m here because I’m skint and my mates are at the Munich beer fest.anyhow I’m off to drag my knuckles , as I’m in the wrong not to bow down to a few Muslim terrorists .

Actually I did go onto the High Street of Wootton Bassett, it’s 6 miles from home and my mum lives there, when the bodies of the 6 RMPs (Military Police) were repatriated. If you are so ashamed to be English I’m sure there are other nations who would welcome you, you are free to leave, voice your displeasure, vote in elections. England may not be the best place in the world but it’s surely better than a great many others.

Galloway is IMHO an obnoxious person but he speaks more truth than the other party clones. Christ even some Tories are now saying there will have to be a POLITICAL solution ( that’s talking to some odious people) as the military campaign will not secure a lasting peace on it’s own.

I’m no apologist for them murdering ■■■■■ running around the desert, and I fully support suitable action against them . The beauty of our country is that people such as gallowAy can speak and give alternative views , it allows us to make for more informed reasoning , Isis will be dealt with , then some other group of freaks will rock up and create havoc . Idea , let’s not put out guys at risk , let’s open talks with Assad and that ■■■■ in Iran , support them a little and let them deal with the problem . Does this country have the stomach , the manpower and resource s to enter into an offensive against a gorilla forse ? That at the moment we don’t know too much about … No carriers , an army stretched to breaking point after years of cuts , Cyprus , an active raf station/outpost , last thing I knew the raf were struggling put aircraft up in the air ( lack of serviceable aircraft) let’s be honest bombing a desert where they can hear and see us coming from miles away will not put an end too em .

GOG47:
Unfortunately these Arab countries seem to need a strong man to run them (Saddam,Gaddaffi etc),I think we should be helping Assad in Syria,to paraphrase,“he may be a son of a ■■■■■,just make sure he’s our son of a ■■■■■”.

Yeah personally I couldn’t give a sheeeet if they wipe each other out , be it Saddam , Gaddafi in charge. Yes I realise I’m contradicting myself with Galloway praising them in return for massive brown envelopes ( obviously allegedly ) but now that slimey turd is calling us war criminals for attacking people who behead our own.God help that traitor if I ever get a terminal illness , it wouldn’t be on the Internet for his poor family to view , but he’d definately be gone .

Contraflow:
What were your views this time last year then, Fulham FC? You know, when we were on the brink of bombing Assad and the Syrian regime? You seem like an outspoken chap. What were you thinking then? I would love to know.

Deafening silence.

Me thinks Fulham FC is paddling out of his depth…

we should embrace putin and the likes from other countries and see if they can sort it out, they dont play by the rules and im sure would squash the bug that is isis, the likes as saddam and asiddi are monsters in there own right but they keep the other monsters in check, its a bit like the old skool gangsters, there were one or two who ran an area and they kept the little guys in check, as soon as the police targeted them out the little house robbers and pensioner muggers started to run riot as all the big boys were gone, the thing is we need these evil people to do the things that er as a country wont