The Traitor George Galloway

Why are we on the position of having a radical Muslim force reeking havoc across parts of the Middle East?
Because there is a massive power vacuum in those countries that they are operating in.

Why is there a massive power vacuum in these countries? Because we destroyed their strong leadership, to replace it with a “democratic” regime that we agreed with.

However what seems to have happened is with just left the place a mess, full of factions in fighting each other and destabilised the whole region.

Fulham FC:
l . Used to visit and praise Saddam and Gaddafi . :

I’m no Galloway fan, I think hes a fool, but you go and have a little google and look who visited and supported the likes of Saddam and Gadaffi. You may be surprised at who is a traitor in your eyes…

I agree these armed looney tunes need taking out but it might be better to turn the screw on our own soil first? Interning a few Imams or whatever they are, closing a few “trouble mosques” like Finsbury Park might be a start.
Failing that, finding a way to extract hydrogen from water to make an alternative to oil, might worry a few of their fundraisers?
Yes Saddam and Gaddafi were lunatics but then Stalin was in their league but he helped beat Hitler. It takes a thief to catch a thief…

Contraflow:

Contraflow:
What were your views this time last year then, Fulham FC? You know, when we were on the brink of bombing Assad and the Syrian regime? You seem like an outspoken chap. What were you thinking then? I would love to know.

Deafening silence.

Me thinks Fulham FC is paddling out of his depth…

Not at all old chap, like I said earlier , they can wipe each other out for all I care , I’d be more upset by treading in a dog turd , than the whole of the Islamic world killing each other . This of course won’t happen , because they keep telling us Islam is the religion of peace. Funny how nearly every war going involves Muslims , mostly killing each other . If Assad can keep the IS or who ever wants to attack us in check, I personally couldn’t give a duck how many of his own people he kills . I’m sure the deafening silence has now been answered, and I’m now on shore with my paddle safely next to me . But thanks for the concern.

As for the UK, well you have to ask yourself just how stupid can our leaders be…and more to the point just how stupid must the electorate be to keep voting them in.

You invite millions of people to settle here, not integrate, no sod that, multiculturalism is the way, peace envoy Bliar and his Meddlesome cohort ensured that with total media endorsement (anyone who objected was a racist), then you bomb the crap out of their brethren brothers call 'em what you will, then seem surprised when a percentage of the now established fifth columnists don’t like it.

Fulham, you’re having a go at the wrong people, which is exactly what politicians and the media want you to do.

No one asked me if i wanted the country overrun, a pint pot country with a quart of people stuffed in it, few if any checks made on them, no checks at all if you happen to have an EU passport, we’ve got convicted murderers working here wandering around without a care in the world, one of which the old bill have finally decided to look for about a month (years actually) too late…what the hell is a convicted murderer doing here in the first place…ask Cameron, Blair, Broon, Milliband, Clegg, Thatcher (cheers for the tunnel), Wilson…and then ask the prime traitor Heath who led us in to the EU, on lies, how unusual.

You could ask Enoch, he might even say i told you so.

I never wanted any of this but no one asked me, i never voted for any of the traitors in the lib lab con parties, they’ve sold, given away, surrendered (delete as needed) our country.

People like me didn’t cause this, politicians of the three cheeks of the same arse party did, again with the appoval of those who voted for them.

There are millions of bloody good men and women buried in graves, marked and unmarked, all over the world, who died to make this country free and safe from the hordes at the gate, each and every one of those poor buggers were better men and women than the ones who sent them, and infinitely better people than the current traitors who now rule…with your approval voters, never forget that.

Those poor buggers must turn in their graves at what has happened to this country, under our watch.

Be wary of doing politicians bidding (enthusiastically bigged up by the propaganda depts in the media), again.

Wake up Fulham, and see the wood through the trees, and remember whats really happening when you vote next year, unless you’d like to endorse the infinitely more important mansion tax.

switchlogic:

Fulham FC:

I’m no Galloway fan, I think hes a fool, but you go and have a little google and look who visited and supported the likes of Saddam and Gadaffi. You may be surprised at who is a traitor in your eyes…

I was only a kid but didn’t some members of our goverment at the time have involvement with the “Iraqi Super-gun”? Our own SAS trained Saddams’ bodyguards…

Juddian:
As for the UK, well you have to ask yourself just how stupid can our leaders be…and more to the point just how stupid must the electorate be to keep voting them in.

You invite millions of people to settle here, not integrate, no sod that, multiculturalism is the way, peace envoy Bliar and his Meddlesome cohort ensured that with total media endorsement (anyone who objected was a racist), then you bomb the crap out of their brethren brothers call 'em what you will, then seem surprised when a percentage of the now established fifth columnists don’t like it.

Fulham, you’re having a go at the wrong people, which is exactly what politicians and the media want you to do.

No one asked me if i wanted the country overrun, a pint pot country with a quart of people stuffed in it, few if any checks made on them, no checks at all if you happen to have an EU passport, we’ve got convicted murderers working here wandering around without a care in the world, one of which the old bill have finally decided to look for about a month (years actually) too late…what the hell is a convicted murderer doing here in the first place…ask Cameron, Blair, Broon, Milliband, Clegg, Thatcher (cheers for the tunnel), Wilson…and then ask the prime traitor Heath who led us in to the EU, on lies, how unusual.

You could ask Enoch, he might even say i told you so.

I never wanted any of this but no one asked me, i never voted for any of the traitors in the lib lab con parties, they’ve sold, given away, surrendered (delete as needed) our country.

People like me didn’t cause this, politicians of the three cheeks of the same arse party did, again with the appoval of those who voted for them.

There are millions of bloody good men and women buried in graves, marked and unmarked, all over the world, who died to make this country free and safe from the hordes at the gate, each and every one of those poor buggers were better men and women than the ones who sent them, and infinitely better people than the current traitors who now rule…with your approval voters, never forget that.

Those poor buggers must turn in their graves at what has happened to this country, under our watch.

Be wary of doing politicians bidding (enthusiastically bigged up by the propaganda depts in the media), again.

Wake up Fulham, and see the wood through the trees, and remember whats really happening when you vote next year, unless you’d like to endorse the infinitely more important mansion tax.

In my current un Islamic state of intoxication , I found that last post a bit blurry and long winded .Can I reserve the right to reply to that till tomorrow ? Same for any other long winded , blurry posts ? I promise I won’t dodge the question, I just need to be sober enough to understand it . I might be able to respond to a few quickies, but alas I am deteriorating fast , so might not .

switchlogic:

Fulham FC:

Is he a fool or is he just made to look a fool by our press who hate a politician who speaks out against their views, especially when it comes to supporting US actions.

muckles:
Is he a fool or is he just made to look a fool…

Contraflow:

muckles:

Funny how the press always bring this up, but seldom show him defend himself in front of the US senate committee on Charges of receiving cash for oil from Saddam.

Contraflow:

muckles:

To be fair calling him a fool is an insult to fools . Look at the geezer, he deserves a slap, and I can guarantee , in most boozers in England , not in the Islamic state of Bradfordistan , he’d get one .

Just realised . How come this thread , despite being by far the most active at the moment is sliding down the board ? Is this the norm for edgy threads? I’d have thought lively threads was good for business.

Fulham FC:
Just realised . How come this thread , despite being by far the most active at the moment is sliding down the board ? Is this the norm for edgy threads? I’d have thought lively threads was good for business.

Its been moved to bully’s bar.

In my opinion he’s a fool, but no traitor, just a man of strong opinions. Like I say if a traitor is anyone who ever supported Saddam our Gaddafi then you’d be surprised who falls into that camp

switchlogic:
In my opinion he’s a fool, but no traitor, just a man of strong opinions. Like I say if a traitor is anyone who ever supported Saddam our Gaddafi then you’d be surprised who falls into that camp

I personally think he’s arrogant and not a very likeable character, maybe a bit ego centric, hence the big brother epsisode.

muckles:

Fulham FC:

Cheers , I didn’t realise there was a Bullys bar . But I’m sure if I didn’t realise others wouldn’t have ? Seems a lively topic , could attract a few more posts / views if it was at the top. I thought these forums made money by viewings and posts , surely putting the lively ones into an obscure place destroys that? I’ll have to check out this Bullys bar, seems the most interesting place to be, if anyone else knows about it.

The government has lost the plot.The biggest danger to us from these nutters is our own immigration and citizenship policy and a defence policy which regards Turkey as an ally let alone Saudi etc.

Fulham FC:

muckles:

Fulham FC:

Cheers , I didn’t realise there was a Bullys bar . But I’m sure if I didn’t realise others wouldn’t have ? Seems a lively topic , could attract a few more posts / views if it was at the top. I thought these forums made money by viewings and posts , surely putting the lively ones into an obscure place destroys that? I’ll have to check out this Bullys bar, seems the most interesting place to be, if anyone else knows about it.

This site gets so many hits every day one thread wont make all that much difference

I don’t know enough about the situation in the middle east or George Galloway to pass any comment.
But watch this and listen to Galloway destroying the us senate.
The destruction starts around 7 mins.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4LDQixpCa8