This is worth a mention at least

Feelings are quite strong and I bet this would not happen across the pond.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop … ssett.html

:imp:

I am not a political monster and tend to keep my views to myself but this one really makes my blood boil. There may be the right to freedom of speech (morseo in UK than if the tables were turned) but to hold or think of holding a march here and carrying coffins is repulsive. But then again that is what they want - a reaction.

Just found this and joined.

facebook.com/group.php?v=wal … 8021139869

If that goes ahead ill be joining the BNP !!!

jammymutt:
If that goes ahead ill be joining the BNP !!!

how would these ■■■■■■■ like it if we were to try and force our religion in their country. It wouldn’t be long before they’re blowing themselfs up left right and centre

DISGUSTING

It is asick religeon,they are all stuck in a time warpe…who are they ,Islam 4uk,what would we be then ■■■■■■ or sunny I KNOW LETS FIGHT…NUTTERS

fuse:
It is asick religeon,they are all stuck in a time warpe…who are they ,Islam 4uk,what would we be then ■■■■■■ or sunny I KNOW LETS FIGHT…NUTTERS

ALL religion is sick and stupid Christianity is just as bad it should ALL be banned.

can’t happen,but if it does i beleive you will see the type of reaction in this country not seen for generations… count me in :imp: :imp: :imp:

jammymutt:

fuse:

ALL religion is sick and stupid Christianity is just as bad it should ALL be banned.

In your opinion