Open Book

I think the truth will out in the next few days, so just for a bit of fun, who do you think it may be?

Be careful with your comments :laughing:

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10 … y-bbc.html :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

It’s anyone’s guess but it looks like Saddam Hussein wasn’t so bad after all.

If the fourth option down was called Roger Younger I’d lay odds on him, and why is there no option for all of them. :slight_smile:

raymundo:
If the fourth option down was called Roger Younger I’d lay odds on him, and why is there no option for all of them. :slight_smile:

Took me a few seconds, but that’s brilliant :laughing:

I am surprised Willie hasn’t had a few more votes.

Was Justin Fashanu and Stephen Milligans death anything to do with this story?

The former member for Basildon whose name is an anagram of “O arch Tory perv” :wink:

earthlinggb.wordpress.com/tag/jimmy-savile/

The former member for Cleveland and ?.

Looks like Phillip Schofields list :smiley:

rearaxle:

Apparently so. I am wondering if he is a member on here :laughing:

Seems like there will be no final result :imp:

Wheel Nut:

rearaxle:

Apparently so. I am wondering if he is a member on here :laughing:

Seems like there will be no final result :imp:

What a surprise.Perverts in high places all looking after each other.Nothing new there. :imp:

Some say the Iron Lady might even actually have been a bloke who’d had a ■■■ change operation. :open_mouth: Which would explain where the Conservatives got their unfair advantage from during the 1979 elections. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Arthur Scargill for PM probably doesn’t seem so bad now after all even for the Daily Mail readers. :laughing: :laughing:

Oh well Lord McAlpine doesn’t need to be under the “Other” radio button now he has been named and cleared by the “mistaken” victims :stuck_out_tongue:

In fact it is like reading 1984 again, apparently there were no perverts in Government, they were all enemies of the state and are now terminated or elected members of UKIP

Wheel Nut:
Oh well Lord McAlpine doesn’t need to be under the “Other” radio button now he has been named and cleared by the “mistaken” victims :stuck_out_tongue:

In fact it is like reading 1984 again, apparently there were no perverts in Government, they were all enemies of the state and are now terminated or elected members of UKIP

Blimey it’s a bit risky naming names don’t be surprised if you get the whole Tory Party still living from the Thatcher years coming after you for compensation for defamation. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

The bit I don’t get according to the vctim he never actually said it was him in the original photo that he was shown by the law at the time he made the accusation.According to the story in the news it was actually the ‘law’ who are supposed to have told ‘him’ who it was that he identified in the photo and was therefore putting in the frame.When it’s obvious that no copper worth his salt would have said anything about ‘who’ it was because the question would just have been is that the bloke who you saw and the answer would have been yes or no and then it would have been up to the law to sort out exactly ‘who’ it actually was if the answer had been yes. :open_mouth:

Which doesn’t take a genius to realise would have been a diversionary tactic to get the heat away from the real perv. :bulb: No surprise that the BBC have turned it all back on the victim instead of asking the relevant questions as to how and why the wrong name got put by the law to the original photograph that the victim picked out as being the criminal in question. :bulb: