BNP

The BNP have 2 seats in Europe.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8088381.stm

Not that im overly keen on them but its good to see them get the seats for the simple reason maybe the other parties will do something to gain our votes in the future?.

If thbey dont more and more people will go to the BNP.

for the first time in my life i voted bnp not because i’m racist or even beleive what they say but because all the main parties told me not too! How the hell can labour conservative and liberal think they have the right to tell me where to put my protest vote when so many mps have been caught with their fingers in the till. They are going to have to work hard to regain my vote.

I did consider briefly voting for them as a protest after the expenses scandal (lifelong Tory) but then I remembered that the Nazis won elections too.

isnt it strange how we read into things what we only want to hear relating to imigration

not enough jobs for our own workers
Jobs lost
coucil tax going up
NHS over whelmed and unable to afford extra costs
waitng times up due to over stretched
unable to get a house
Buissness undercut

the list is endless these comments have been raised by mainstream papers and by posts on this site and what do we do when somebody stands up and says something about our right to britishness …exactly…but by no means do i support racisim.

The phrase ‘but I’m not racist or anything’ always makes me chuckle. It’s normally a sure sign that somebody is. I was on a freight ferry the other day and 2 drivers were talking. The topic turned to London at which point the younger one said he hates London as it’s ‘full of blacks’ followed by ‘but I’m not racist’. I wanted to scream but instead left the room. He was indeed a racist as is anyone voting BNP. Either that or they are just plain stupid.

Thank you, rant over.

Yeah BNP for the win!
I wanna’ vote for BNP when im 18 :slight_smile:

switchlogic:
The phrase ‘but I’m not racist or anything’ always makes me chuckle. It’s normally a sure sign that somebody is. I was on a freight ferry the other day and 2 drivers were talking. The topic turned to London at which point the younger one said he hates London as it’s ‘full of blacks’ followed by ‘but I’m not racist’. I wanted to scream but instead left the room. He was indeed a racist as is anyone voting BNP. Either that or they are just plain stupid.

Thank you, rant over.

NOT all people who vote for BNP are racist, People vote for them for all sorts of reasons

switchlogic:

Thank you, rant over.

Agree with every word switchlogic!

I had to laugh at the BNP complaining because they got pelted with eggs outside Parliament yesterday, causing their “Press Conference” to be cancelled. If Nick Griffin is so confident that his policies are “popular”, why does he turn up with a “security team” that look and behave like thugs?

They complained that it was “a major blow to democracy”! This coming from a so-called political party that won’t let certain types of people actually join their party!
It’s sadly ironic that these fascist, racist, low life scum, won those two seats the day after the 65th anniversary of D-Day, the day that remembered our brave men - amongst the rest of our allies - who fought and died to give us our freedom from the Hitler’s ■■■■ regime.

The BNP party - who survive solely on their “no to mass immigration” ticket - are never an option under any circumstances! Certainly not, if you are a civilised human being with at least half a brain!

:imp: :imp:

Joshh:
Yeah BNP for the win!
I wanna’ vote for BNP when im 18 :slight_smile:

So tell us Joshh why you want to vote for the BNP when you turn 18 then?

mickyblue:

switchlogic:

Thank you, rant over.

NOT all people who vote for BNP are racist, People vote for them for all sorts of reasons

That’s why I said they are either racist or stupid. I’m sorry but a BNP voter is one or the other (usually both in my opinion).

I didn’t know who to vote for so I went online to look at the parties and so I could make an educated choice. BNP was never in a million years an option but if the people who voted for them took the time to dig a little deeper they would be shocked (provided they are the stupid not racist ones) at what they actually stand for. There is no excuse voting for BNP, there are plenty of other parties to use a protest vote on.

Oh and thank you Andy, I didn’t expect much support on this subject.

And Josh, don’t worry, I’m confident the BNP’s time in the sun will have long burnt out by the time you get to vote. They have been around a long time getting nowhere, this is just a minor blip in UK politics.

i voted for UKIP lol none of the party’s looked like they would do the job right

Wasn’t one of UKIPs policies to ban trucks from driving on a Sunday? That’s double-time day at our place.

Switchlogic, you’re talking logic

This topic is always fascinating for me personally.

Given the current climate I am a firm advocate of British jobs for British workers, I definitely think our border policy should be re-thought as the flood of migrant workers has become ridiculous. As far as my country goes, I have lived in several parts of the world for short periods but always come home; mostly because I miss the UK whatever its faults. In my 40 yr working life I’ve only been off sick twice and generally believe hard work never killed anyone.

Like everyone here I’ve watched our industry be decimated by politicians, greedy bosses and cheap imported labour; and just like you guys I am fuming.

But… would I vote BNP?

Nope.

Mainly because although I was born here, many consider me as ‘not English’ because my mother was a Scot and my father was Tibetan. He fought alongside British soldiers in the war for a free world and loved the UK so much he gave up his nationality to be British.

Knowing my luck if I voted BNP I’d be on the first boat out - free holiday perhaps :laughing:

Whilst its great to celebrate our ‘Britishness’ we should remember that there are a lot of people who may not ‘look’ English but who are just as proud of this Land and just as angry. A party that took note of that would get my vote :laughing:

Harry Kyng

The BNP tried to hold a fund raiser down near Exeter a while back. At a local village hall. When people found out about it, lots of them phoned the bloke in charge of the hall to complain, so he cancelled it. then the BNP started complaining about their right to hold meetings, seemingly forgetting that in a democracy, people get to have their say about what happens in their town, and they obviously didn’t want them there.
They subsequently held a secret meeting elsewhere and were “very happy” with the amount of money they raised.
Only got 64 votes in the election though :laughing:
And there are lots of foreigners here in devon. Black, yellow, Polish, arabs, you name it. they’ve all been here for generations and deserve just as much respect as anyone else.
I would tell Joshh to grow up, but he’s working on it …

MEPS salary and allowances

£37164 a year general allowances
£64766 ayear salary
£160,908 a year secretarial allowances
£3049 a year extra travel allowance
A total of£268,887
=£1,344,435 in the 5 years(ALL TAX
FREE)
+£298 a day attendance allowance.
Do the voters for the BNP really want to pay them this sort of money out of OUR pockets??

albion:
Wasn’t one of UKIPs policies to ban trucks from driving on a Sunday? That’s double-time day at our place.

Switchlogic, you’re talking logic

Im all for that the sooner the better and as they do on the continent ban trucks from public holidays too I dont want to work weekends no matter what the money is weekends are family time.

welshphil:
MEPS salary and allowances

£37164 a year general allowances
£64766 ayear salary
£160,908 a year secretarial allowances
£3049 a year extra travel allowance
A total of£268,887
=£1,344,435 in the 5 years(ALL TAX
FREE)
+£298 a day attendance allowance.
Do the voters for the BNP really want to pay them this sort of money out of OUR pockets??

Its a democracy we pay it for the others why not them?.

The BNP have got their first taste of a little bit of power they havent been around for all the lying and stealing our other mps have been doing.

It’s generally agreed that a British MP costs us £250k a year all in, whereas a MEP costs £400k all in.

The British MP’s may well have got their fingers burnt in the expenses scandal,
but they are mere amateurs compared to the MEP’s!

Stan

I think the idea of throwing eggs etc at members of the BNP is quite childish. Surely now the BNP have seats in the European Parliament the better way is to constantly ask them questions on their policies.

“What are your proposals for A, B, C?”

“What is your policy on X, Y, Z?”

This way they not only have to formulate policies but have to debate them.

I would also encourage the non-white folk of the UK to apply for membership of the BNP, and if they are refused to insist on a reason why - in writing!

Stan

Stanley Knife:
I think the idea of throwing eggs etc at members of the BNP is quite childish. Surely now the BNP have seats in the European Parliament the better way is to constantly ask them questions on their policies.

“What are your proposals for A, B, C?”

“What is your policy on X, Y, Z?”

This way they not only have to formulate policies but have to debate them.

I would also encourage the non-white folk of the UK to apply for membership of the BNP, and if they are refused to insist on a reason why - in writing!

Stan

Im with you on that one I have applied for membership of the Womans Institue I havent had a reply yet and as its not right to exclude certain members on the grounds of ■■■,race etc …LoL