BNP

Please keep us informed as to when you gain membership of the WI - or their reasons if they refuse you. :open_mouth:

Stan

Iā€™ve always said ā€œIā€™m not racistā€ but i suppose in a little way i am so let me explain.
i lost my well paid job driving fridges from uk to europe by somebody who was willing to work for half the money and live in the truck while i had a family and mortgage so couldnā€™t take a huge pay cut. needless to say i now hate the people from that certain area of europe for doing that to a heck of a lot of people not just truck drivers but are they a race of people as they have the same skin and genetic make up as me?

also i note that most terrorists in the world are now all from the same religion and i hate these as well but they are not a race more a religion so does that make me religist not racist?

if iā€™ve offended anyone on here donā€™t read my posts in future and donā€™t come round the house for a beer as iā€™ve got a strict door policy!

by the way i wouldnā€™t vote BNP cos they hate everybody whoā€™s not pure white which is badly wrong

the pirate bay got more votes (7.1%) than BNP (6.4%)

torrentfreak.com/pirate-party-wi ā€¦ nt-090607/

channel4.com/news/articles/p ā€¦ es/3203777

also how many on here have parents/grand parents / great grand parents not british?

my father is Hungarian, my mum Sottish my great grand father Southern Irish

andy187:
the pirate bay got more votes (7.1%) than BNP (6.4%)

torrentfreak.com/pirate-party-wi ā€¦ nt-090607/

channel4.com/news/articles/p ā€¦ es/3203777

also how many on here have parents/grand parents / great grand parents not british?

my father is Hungarian, my mum Sottish my great grand father Southern Irish

Exactly, pretty much everybody in Britain is descended from europeans of one country or another and if you go back far enough, weā€™re all africans ! So what it really comes down to is outward appearance, or a definition imposed by an ignorant wanna-be dictator. The BNP are the national front in shiny suits, and the national front had no problem calling themselves nazis. Even the nazis in germany came to power through elections, promising jobs for all, a halt to immigration, loss of privileges for foreigners. But once they were in they showed their true colours. Same as any other political party. After the election is won, they revert to type. The thing is, conservatives will revert to pushing the money one way, labour will revert to pushing the money the other way (or they used to). Nazis will just be nazis, no matter what they promise before the election. What will they class YOU as ? Do ya feel lucky ?