What about tommy

love him or hate him, you cannot belittle him for what he believes is happening to the country, this is in no way a political or religious comment but one from a country bumkin that never saw what was coming in either the tommy robinson or Brexit disasters, I have always believed in the freedom of speech, and of democracy, but neither are available to the common man ( other sexes are available but too many to list here), I voted to remain as I thought it was good for the industry I had worked in, (perhaps not the right reason at the time ) but as someone who believed in democracy, I accepted the decision of the majority at that time, (no calculating who would be dead before it was implemented ) or any other gambling terms for reversing the decision of the people, the same as the reporters asking and releasing film of tommy and his thoughts on his conviction today, questions over and as I say I am not looking to comment any further but just wanted to ask the question.

The even more worrying bit is that Gerard Batten was also thrown under the bus for calling a spade a spade, by UKIP’s NEC which is obviously on the same side as the rest of the radical Islamic Saudi supporting establishment.The country is in really deep zb here.