Dear Idiot

I don,t even want to guess at the effect this godmitheringits BBQ will have.

But I would like him to use some bibles as kindling. :imp:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11238062

oatcake1967:
I don,t even want to guess at the effect this godmitheringits BBQ will have.

But I would like him to use some bibles as kindling. :imp:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11238062

The kindest thing will be a well timed bullet from a grassy knoll, and burn all the good books,

As Dave Allen used to say, “may your god go with you” and leave us in peace :wink:

Fighting over fairy tales, the Israelis,arms dealers and oil companies must be rubbing their collective hands together.

Burn every religious book .Ban all religions & all their make-believe friends! Starting with the tawt in Florida… Amen.

Feely sorry for the real Terry Jones out of Monty Python.

Mr Jones, pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, had named Saturday “International Burn a Koran Day”.

On Thursday, Mr Jones told reporters he had spent days waiting for a sign from God to cancel the protest, and that the sign had come in the form of a deal with a local imam to relocate a controversial Islamic cultural centre due to be built near Ground Zero in New York.

How great is that, upset millions of people then blame it all on your non-existing boss. :unamused:

oatcake1967:
Mr Jones, pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, had named Saturday “International Burn a Koran Day”.

On Thursday, Mr Jones told reporters he had spent days waiting for a sign from God to cancel the protest, and that the sign had come in the form of a deal with a local imam to relocate a controversial Islamic cultural centre due to be built near Ground Zero in New York.

How great is that, upset millions of people then blame it all on your non-existing boss. :unamused:

I still favour the idea of a bullet and a grassy knoll for this godmithering pillock.

I have had a sign