Geert Wilders

This is the video from the Dutch politician who was removed from the U.K. today for his views on Islam.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 8312745410

Its powerful stuff and is all made from video that was included in news bulletins .

If someone feels the need to remove it then please remove the video and not the post as anyone wanting to see it can pm me then discuss it if they want to.

Let this guy in the country to show his video to the free and democratic country we live in.

I should remove the link but I’m not going to if another ADMIN think it need’s to be removed then so be it
but be warned it does contain some graphic images

i had to close it at the beheading part, lost for words

Thats religion for ya.

Basically. dont delete it please -

a very powerful video. i have no idea how i feel at the moment. i dont feel hate towards anyone, it has just openend my eyes a little bit wider.

our time will come, we have beaten world takeovers before and will do it again if we need to for the freedom of man

a powerful video, but it’s an extremists view ( and I have no time for extremists whatever their religion) . A lot of the big religious books like the Koran (or the Bible) can be interpreted in several ways and the lunatics just find the quotes they want !!!

these guys interpret the Koran differently

That was pretty shocking, thanks to both of you Jammy and Denis for them short films they are a real eye opener.

It was quite hard to watch Jammy’s i didn’t realise the extent to how extreme some Islamics really are, but then you watch Denis’ film and it couldn’t be any different, it makes you think more about interpretation.

I don’t understand why in the supposedly ‘free’ world people cant voice their views.

Anyone can speak out about anything they want in a true democratic country unfortunately some people are far too defensive like muslims when they are criticised , what a load of crap about euro leaders not being allowed to criticise Israel this is more islamic bovine excretia.

These people who strap bombs to themselves for the sake of religion are ■■■■■■■ idiots if it was for any other cause I might be a little sympathetic but when its for religion which is fiction it makes me and a lot of people sick.

The UN recently criticised Israel for the attacks on gaza which were justified but thats a different story.