Margate off work for another week :-(

Well went to have first lot of stitches out today, what a challenge that was for the nurse :cry: . don’t get me wrong nurse was fantastic, but the stitches were alot deeper than normal. when she took off the bandage it became quite apparent just how badly i had hurt myself and looking at it i am dead grateful that i managed to get my hands out fully and it only caught my fingers :cry: .

the wounds are healing as expected but not quick enough for my liking, as i will not be back to work until next thursday at the earliest :cry: . so only being on the company 4 weeks not entitled to any sick pay just stat ssp which is not gonna go far. i have had a word with the tm ray and he is gonna have a word with my boss claude white and see if i can have five days holiday for this week, wether claude will do this is in the hands of the gods…but would be bloody helpful and very appreciated by me if he does :smiley: :smiley:

so thats the latest update on me injury…and ■■■■■■■■ i am missing my lorry and being out there amongst it all :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i really can’t wait to get out on the battlefield again as they say :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but then i do get a week of unadulterated trucknet, shame i don’t get paid for being on here as i would probably earn as much as i do for driving my lorry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to here that Wayne but better to be safe than rushing back to work too soon and maybe making things worse

All the best, I hope it’s not too boring for you at home.

chin up mate. it couldve been worse eh? how anyone could manage on sick pay is beyond me, ive only got two kids and i know how expensive they are, so i can imagine what its like with four :open_mouth: . you need to tie a knot in it :laughing: :laughing: .
get well soon wayne. rgds jon

You must be absulutley gutted mate, I know I would be in your position. My ex gaffer wouldn’t let me onto artics for about a month after I got my licence and I was ready to up and off somewhere else that would - after all the hard work I wanted to use the thing. At least you get to see the wife and kids this week :wink: .

margatemafia:
but then i do get a week of unadulterated trucknet, shame i don’t get paid for being on here as i would probably earn as much as i do for driving my lorry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you should be so lucky even us mod’s and admin don’t get paid for this we do it for the appreciation of you lot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

pam

thanks neil, i know what your sayin mate but the people i pay bills too don’t see it that way do they :cry: . i won’t be too bored travel agent got another week with me kids so it could be worse mate :wink: :laughing: .

the chin is up jon, as i could of lost both me hands for my stupidity so i am counting my blessings mate and your right, how people are expected to survive on sick pay is beyond me. but a stroke of luck claude is paying me 5 days of holiday this week which is a normal working week so its a lot better than ssp…so thankyou claude not that he will be looking here anyway, but a relief all the same :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ( and i am not talking hand relief either pmsl :wink: :laughing: :laughing: )

mrs mix wrote

you should be so lucky even us mod’s and admin don’t get paid for this we do it for the appreciation of you lot

pam you know we all love you admins and mods and appreciate all the hard work you all do for the site…well i do anyways :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hold on people just gotta go and wipe me nose :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

margate…

YOU DONT HALF RATTLE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

That will be all the pills at they gave me jon :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: like a tube of smarties :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you do the right thing 1st wayne,get yourself sorted then return to work.the truck will be there longer than you.good luck :wink: :wink:

mrs margate… wayne has volenteered to do the dishes,hoovering and the dusting :laughing: :laughing:

take care mate

NICE ONE JIMBO!!! you forgot to add i would do it a dress too mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …oh jim mate…watch the wheels don’t fall off mate :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh well mate put your feet up and kindly recieve all the deserved sympathy I am sure you are getting at home, as well as here on TruckNet!! :laughing: :wink:

kk? have you had wheel trouble then? do tell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

margatemafia:
NICE ONE JIMBO!!! you forgot to add i would do it a dress too mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …oh jim mate…watch the wheels don’t fall off mate :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah nice one mr sheen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JONBOY@RH:
kk? have you had wheel trouble then? do tell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i don’t have wheels mate i got legs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TC:
Oh well mate put your feet up and kindly recieve all the deserved sympathy I am sure you are getting at home, as well as here on TruckNet!! :laughing: :wink:

as if he’ll get any on here tc :laughing: :laughing:

kit kat wrote

i don’t have wheels mate i got legs

you won’t mate you keep calling me mr sheen :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh by the way kit kat my youngest said she would teach you the song " the wheels on the bus " roflmfao

kit kat wrote

TC wrote:
Oh well mate put your feet up and kindly recieve all the deserved sympathy I am sure you are getting at home, as well as here on TruckNet!!

as if he’ll get any on here tc

everyones been bloody good considering i did it to myself with my own stupidity mate :wink: …on msn messenger it used to say " whites newest class 1 " now it says " whites dumbest class 1 driver " :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tc wrote

Oh well mate put your feet up and kindly recieve all the deserved sympathy I am sure you are getting at home

yes mate, been getting plenty of that mate and lapping it up too, don’t happen very often so you gotta make the most of it when it does lol :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you won’t mate you keep calling me mr sheen oh by the way kit kat my youngest said she would teach you the song " the wheels on the bus " roflmfao

yeah and i say you should get yourself a copy of the yellow pages :wink: let your fingers do the walking :laughing: :laughing: oh you can’t can you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kit kat wrote

yeah and i say you should get yourself a copy of the yellow pages let your fingers do the walking oh you can’t can you

i will try and think of something funny to respond to that jim, just going down the off licence to get a few beers…aint had a drink for a while and i need a blow out mate