Oh well back to work.....and i can't wait!

well ladies and gentlemen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

back to work tommorow and i canny wait, i have really missed my lorry the last couple of weeks :cry: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . going over yard tonight to fuel it up and get my trailor hooked up so i can just get out there and go tommorow.

so keep your eyes open as chep!! is back on the road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . off down to silver spring pick up load there, then straight up to daventry from folkestone. have a couple of hours break then hooking up trailor for southampton nettoโ€ฆcanโ€™t wait to go back there pmsl :blush: :blush: :blush: but at least its only me unloading this time so should stay safe lol :wink: :laughing: :laughing: and before anyone says it, i wonโ€™t drop the pallet on my foot this time and even if i did i will be wearing my steel caps :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so i guess this is goodbye till monday folks, just started gettin used to logging in every day and now its only going to be a couple of times a week. will even miss ROB K :exclamation: BLIMEY gonna have to get to doctors and fast :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: only joking rob :grimacing: those whose numbers i got will keep in touch so i can hear all gossip from here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laterez people got a date with a โ– โ– โ– โ–  merc :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All the best for tommorow Mateโ€ฆand be careful :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SCAN

about time too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: iโ€™ll pre-warn southampton casualty department to expect margate chep maffia back in for another couple of weeks holiday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seriously mate good to hear your back to normal ( you normal ) :laughing: :laughing: hope you have a good trip and as bt says got your number :laughing: :laughing: keep in touch let us know where you are,so we can stay clear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: good luck and have fun.

itโ€™s a pity you ainโ€™t gonna get the chance to drive up here :frowning: as it would have been nice to see you in the truck and get a few pics :wink: :wink: but you never know :wink: :laughing:

i will get some picies done kk and put em in rogues gallery :wink: :wink: as for gettin up there mate we donโ€™t go that far as netto has rdc in scotland apparently :confused: :confused: .

but next time you get a week off, i will see bout gettin up there mate on my days off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: howโ€™s that :question:

All the best tomorrow. Donโ€™t want to but a downer on it but read this post before you go in, and keep your chepped fingers crossed. :smiling_imp: trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5999

@margate mafiaโ€ฆone of these mornins ile come down to silver springs(well,the layby just up the road) and buy ya a coffeeโ€ฆime only up the road in hawkinge and ime down near chanel school droppin me daughter off :slight_smile: