Waiting in the Queue in France for the train!

That is some skidmark!1

kinell!

nicely parked out of the way on the hatch markings :slight_smile: - pity about the load though

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: I bet that was a “brown trouser moment” watching that bearing down on the back end!

hope thats not neils dhl motor
then again it’ll be a chapter for the new book

bagpuss:
hope thats not neils dhl motor
then again it’ll be a chapter for the new book

Its not Neils but it is one of our colleagues!

And he is on neils shift !

sat in that myself and thought it wouldnt be long before something hit t stationary trucks, some off them were flying down the road then trying to nip in between trucks onto the last slip road before the tunnel turn off, i myself buggered off down onto the matinance road as soon i as i could get off. best part of 4 hours to get train though. seen a few trucks driving down the m20 in between the rows of trucks waiting for ferry/train trying to nip in (dont know how ) then laugh as 10 minutes later they came reversing back up the motorway with a police car following… :laughing:

thats good :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry but still laughing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
had to many life flash before your eyes moments to give a s nnn about anyone else :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
ive came to the conclusion after 20 + years sod evreyone as long as youre alright as thats the way it is now in reality
may as well join the rest of you :question:

Presumably the Magnum driver lost concentration and didn’t see the queue. Just as long as nobody’s hurt, that’s what old Harry always says.