quick update

I posted about me putting my hand through a window on Monday night and how i was told not to drive for two days and not to get it mucky or wet. Woke up this morning to find that the cut had re-opened and was bleeding so went to my local NHS centre and got it sorted, I asked the doc if I was ok to drive and he said that he wouldnt recommend it. The only thing im worried about is getting my hand mucky when changing suzzies over or doing up the buckles on the trailer.

Im going to contact my boss and tell him that I will be ok to return on Monday and hopefully he wont go mad.

If he does start having a go what do you all reckon my best course of action is?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Why not go in and see him face to face? That way he can see you really are injured and didnt just fancy the bank holiday off, and you can defend yourself if he gets shirty.

Just a thought.

i thought about going in but the yard isnt within walking distance and im not allowed to drive. He wasnt happy on Monday night when I rang him and i can understand why but I didnt do it on purpose.

Why not go in and see him face to face?

I’ll echo that.

There is nothing like a face to face meeting - beats phone calls and especially texts every time - also shows you are not shirking your responsibilities.

Potter:
i thought about going in but the yard isnt within walking distance and im not allowed to drive. He wasnt happy on Monday night when I rang him and i can understand why but I didnt do it on purpose.

Im sure you could get in somehow! Taxi,bus, friend■■?

Bones:

Potter:

Im sure you could get in somehow! Taxi,bus, friend■■?

If it was me, I would definitely get there somehow if you want to keep the job and keep it sweet :exclamation:

i’d go in to see him face to face, if he gets funny i’d whip off the bandage and beat him with the soggy end! Lol

been to see my boss and showed him a pic of my hand and he went all green, explained that i wouldnt be able to return until monday and he seemed ok, the main boss was there tho!!

Id put a picture up but I have no idea how to do it!!

Potter:
been to see my boss !

Well done :laughing: :laughing: I knew you could do it :wink:

i managed to get a lift down there, walked in and expected him to be all mouthy but he was fine!! Gotta download a sick note off the net, and then ring him on Friday to see what im doing Monday!

hey potter ive heard you can buy sick notes on ebay… :astonished: :astonished: