M11 AGAIN

left purfleet docks at 4pm wednesday with the intention of getting to alconbury for the night. (BOY WHAT A JOURNEY) what would usually be a sedate hr n a half run turned into a nightmare.nearly a year to the day of last years debacle on the m11.without going into step by step detail, 7 hours later i managed to get as far as the crematorium on a14. parked up shut curtains and thanked god i was parked. the most awfull drive of my life. ONE DAY AGAIN… WHEN WILL THIS COUNTRY LEARN TO DEAL WITH A SNOW STORM… it was like a demolition derby… what made it worse , i was listening to bbc radio cambridge , listening to everyone phoning in to slag us hgv drivers off for causing this mayhem…fuming steaming livid i tried to get through to give em my views but never got on air…haha… maybe just as well eh… unproffessional idiots aggressive bullys. were just some of the things been said about our drivers… MAKES ME SICK TO HEAR THESE ZBS SLAGGING HGV DRIVERS OFF. wonder if they would be saying the same if they didnt get there daily grocery,s because all hgvs were off the road… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

MAKES ME SICK TO HEAR THESE ZBS SLAGGING HGV DRIVERS OFF. wonder if they would be saying the same if they didnt get there daily grocery,s because all hgvs were off the road…

My greatest wish is to see that day! They really do need to experience pain in order to fully understand that they need us badly.

Mal.

IF ONLY MAL.IF ONLY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: