Another day, another fucking M1 closure

:imp:

the nodding donkey:
:evil:

Where ? At what junction ?

10-11 at Luton. Was closed in both directions while air ambulance was at scene. Not expected to reopen until 7pm, apparently.

Roymondo:
10-11 at Luton. Was closed in both directions while air ambulance was at scene. Not expected to reopen until 7pm, apparently.

Good job I’m parked in Richmond then [emoji6]

im off till weds night :smiley:

Ha nod which motor are you in

I got freakin stuck in it for 2 hours. Went over my 15 by 30 mins because the flip flop decided to play skittles with a couple of cars [emoji35] one of which looked well mangled.

Just parked up I one of our yards. 3 hours from South Mimms to Dunstable…

Road just been reopened, queue back past M25… :open_mouth:

I was trapped just behind it,and let thru after an hour.

Was stuck in it southbound for about 40 mins while the whirlybird landed, currently in a pub in Watford, so swings n roundabouts!

Seen ya

Well that wouldn’t had stop me coming off at 9 and going through the weight limit at Dunstable. they should think about things like this instead of just whacking 7.5ts up willy nilly

I was on square wheels right next to the J10 on ramp northbound.

I was coming south, so jumped off at 13, went A507, then down A1, cost me about 20 mins.

SouthEastCashew:
Well that wouldn’t had stop me coming off at 9 and going through the weight limit at Dunstable. they should think about things like this instead of just whacking 7.5ts up willy nilly

Bravo. You are not the only clever one here though. Traffic was pretty solid between J9 and Dunstable. Including a few trucks I could see ahead of me. It took the best part of 30 minutes from getting into Dunstable to get to the yard…