Luke's How To! Video

The first in my series of How To! Videos is up. They consist of an idiot, me, giving useless advice to the masses. Do visit my site to view http://www.lorry-driver.com

Love your videos, its nice to see someone enjoying there job!

My video stopped at the point you said. “Eggs from my mother’s cr…”
And I thought blimey…What a mother! :smiley:
Oh, and you’re nuts mate. :wink:

Very good Luke,love it.
part 2 gona be lunch i hope :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

top vid as always luke :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
looking forward to part2!! :wink:

Absolutely great videos! :slight_smile:

Very good Luke.

i’ve always thought that bacon and eggs was the best way to start the day. if i don’t live to be 100, at least i will die happy at the thought of the coffin bearers struggling at my funeral! :laughing: i like the pipe, very distinguished. top vid, as always :smiley:

Have you thought about having some bread with all of that butter :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

enjoyed,made me laugh :laughing:

fingermissing:
Have you thought about having some bread with all of that butter :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

I was thinking the exact same thing. :laughing:

Would be great to see you demonstrating a maut machine in a busy service station with your pipe and posh voice.

Is that a wig?

Nice one, Thanks.

Brilliant, its so refreshing to see someone happy in their outlook on life!!

I just watched all your vids back to back and read all your little blog bits…very good read and watch! But it is nice to see someone who really enjoys it…and your truck and trailer look nice and new so not to bad…

But I did pick up on something…

You’ve got a newish MacBook Pro and iPhone 4…I’ve got a MacBook Pro and I know they’re not cheap so your job must pay very well…either that or you’ve got a sideline job, which could explain why you don’t like truck stops at a younger than average age for a trucker… lol

Thanks for nice comments.

No time for a sideline job! Nor do I get paid more than average but I don’t have a house so have a lot of disposable income.

switchlogic:
Thanks for nice comments.

No time for a sideline job! Nor do I get paid more than average but I don’t have a house so have a lot of disposable income.

That’d be it then :stuck_out_tongue: Like you though I prefer to stay in the cab instead of listen to the dribble of most other drivers! Although I can safely say I reckon I’d be alright talking with you.

Good Vid Luke. I must agree with bigvern 1…Your Mad…
look forword 2 part 2…

Wheel Nut:
Is that a wig?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s his silly hair-do he does specially for youtube vids!