Part, ummmm, 4

Part 4 now up and running on my site, do please enjoy, although I’m aware the joke must be running thin by now surely!

switchlogic:
Part 4 now up and running on my site, do please enjoy, although I’m aware the joke must be running thin by now surely!
http://www.lorry-driver.com

great video diary as usual :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You are Crazy! But very funny! You remind me not to talk to myself so much when out on the road!!
Excellent videos mate! Onward! To part five! :laughing: :sunglasses:

that was one of your better ones lately, i thought the last one was crap though. the best ones you did were the early ones doing the cooking.

Quite entertaining.

I found myself saying “Onwards” the other day, catchy!

I been waiting for it :smiley: I’m your fun :slight_smile: Great blog and videos!!

Made me laugh, listening to someone abusing the french sounding like Winston Churchill :laughing:

Its also good to know i’m not the only one who talks to myself in a silly voice from time to time, albeit not in front of a camera :laughing: :wink:

I wonder if that Mortimer FH is chipped? :unamused: :blush:

Keep them coming Luke!

Very good, pulled alongside one of your companys lorries other day thinking it mite be you only to get a very strange look from the driver lol, so the name tags on the side will be useful. Can definitely the french thing.

Good one again.

The shots of you through the steering wheel remind me of a lottery machine, the wheel spins and then something random pops out. I may start to call you Lotto Luke. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good diary as usual…keep em coming Luke :wink:

Al

You sir … are a raving nutter - but excellent entertainment. Also well made etc…

Onward and upward my friend :laughing: :laughing:

PS - You lot pinched Radcliffe and Maconie from radio 2 - give them back :grimacing:

as always luke top vid :smiley: :smiley: keep them coming !!

Excellent Luke as usual. Need more people in the job (and the world) with your outlook & attitude.

Cracking stuff as always Luke, always manages to put a smile on my face. Keep them coming :smiley:

Very entertaining again, i like it when you put your posh voice on, you could get a job doing voice overs.

You make me smile :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ONWARD !!!

Brilliant diary as usual Luke :sunglasses:

Well done again Luke - thanks :slight_smile:

quality luke once again you excel in your talents !! ma wee !!