A good day to you. Part 5 now up

This is the final bit of this series (?!). I shall be doing some of the training style videos next. Do please direct your attention to http://www.lorry-driver.com for the new video. Please, I need the hits! Have a splendid day one and all.

If you say “good times” one more time I’m gonna climb in the screen and slap your silly hair-do’d head!

Excellent vid that Luke.

Well jealous :frowning: Whats coming next…

Cant wait for the next one.

Rob K:
If you say “good times” one more time I’m gonna climb in the screen and slap your silly hair-do’d head!

Good times

Good times Luke!!! Hahahaha excellent video :sunglasses:

Another fine video. Nice one dude :slight_smile:

Another good one.Keep them coming…

Great vidio’s mate keep them coming. That crash did look a bad one

another cracking instalment mate, thanks very much :smiley: i particularly like the star wars inspired ‘credits’! :laughing:

Another fine instalment what you going to do about that double chin though mmm

Excellent, keep the good times rolling and make it up with the barber :smiley: :wink:

Hi poole is a lovely place I live a few miles from it in southampton that chain ferry was the sandbanks ferry and the castle must be on brownsea island but not sure what it is. Its on what is called the jurassic coast. Hope that helps a little. :smiley:

Enjoyed Part % Luke :stuck_out_tongue: , I like the idea of doing the next one a la Keith Floyd just be careful you don’t spill it, makes a terrible mess of the upholstery!

Nice vid, Brownsea Island was what you went past on the ferry, its a national trust place but John Lewis have a staff hotel on there

Hey luke , have you not got any footage of your what sounded like an epic journey according to your twitter account of your “just making it home for christmas” trip ■■?

Sounded perfect for one of your video diaries :wink:

young trucker:
Hey luke , have you not got any footage of your what sounded like an epic journey according to your twitter account of your “just making it home for christmas” trip ■■?

I have a few bits and pieces. Will look to see if I can bash it into something. Was a bit too preoccupied with trying to get home though

switchlogic:

young trucker:

I have a few bits and pieces. Will look to see if I can bash it into something. Was a bit too preoccupied with trying to get home though

GOOD TIMES :smiley: :smiley:

Look forward to seeing it :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:
Enjoyed Part % Luke :stuck_out_tongue: , I like the idea of doing the next one a la Keith Floyd just be careful you don’t spill it, makes a terrible mess of the upholstery!

Ah yes part %! should have named them all after symbols! Might even get a BBQ going on front!

Wicked, really enjoyed that!