Woo hoo part 3 up and running, along with a new blog!

Hello peoples. I’ve finally got part 3 up, sorry for the delays. Part 4 will be more forthcoming.

I’m going to direct you to my new website/blog which is where I’ll be putting all my new stuff. Hope you enjoy it.

Do you like the address?!

Please bear in mind the whole project is a work in progress at moment

Just watched part 3, good work yet again, Though I don’t think you can really do dramatic. :laughing:

Just finished watching the video on You Tube when I saw this post. Good stuff and looking forward to part 4. Also bookmarked your site.

Will he make the ferry ! part 4 to follow ! dramatic !
top stuff fella
j-mac

Entertaining as ever… “good times”

Just checked out the website looks great,well done Luke I’m now going to check out the latest video.

Nice one Luke!! Roll on part 4!!

Great stuff as usual Luke :sunglasses: :smiley:

I just watched them all,well done mate i enjoyed them,keep em coming…Oh try makin them bit more dramatic if you could,lmao.
Good stuff!

Hi Luke, enjoyed that and a couple of questions raised there. You spoke about the problem of driving an auto with a hanging load, presumably you get a pendulum effect when the auto box finally decides to send you down the road? And what was the story with the clutch?
On a technical note I found some of your commentary a bit quiet even with the volume at max and you’re quietly spoken as it is. Are there any adjustments you can make to raise it a bit? Thanks for taking the time to post the film. :wink:

Great vidio mate alot better than storbart’s zd up part 4 is as good

44 Tonne Ton:
Hi Luke, enjoyed that and a couple of questions raised there. You spoke about the problem of driving an auto with a hanging load, presumably you get a pendulum effect when the auto box finally decides to send you down the road? And what was the story with the clutch?
On a technical note I found some of your commentary a bit quiet even with the volume at max and you’re quietly spoken as it is. Are there any adjustments you can make to raise it a bit? Thanks for taking the time to post the film. :wink:

Yes the problem with hanging was (at least in my DAF at HSF) was the movement causing the blasted thing to change gear. I used to do a lot of hanging sows from Ireland to Holland and they used to be a bit of a ■■■■■ with an auto. This new Scania though performs faultlessly in full auto with hanging.

Normally when I go quiet I’m just thinking out loud and it probably just a load of crap I’m spouting but I will try and up the volume on the next one.

Excellent stuff as usual :slight_smile:

really good, i enjoyed that as usual. :wink:

Thanks for all the nice comments. Gonna take more pics as well now I’ve the site, theres a new Flickr slideshow of my pics on there. Cheers

Excellent as usual just waiting for the next part

Awesome mate! :smiley:

Nice one as usual Luke… the video diary that just keeps on giving :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

another gripping installment! (is that dramatic enough?) i’m liking the site as well mate. good work fella :smiley: i’m a bit disappointed i didn’t make the final edit but i’m guessing you didn’t film going through dudley… (don’t blame you!) :laughing:

Hi Luke,Great stuff as usual - love the video diaries…