A Twit Trundles About

Hello friends, here we have another video of rambling crap for your delight and possibly annoyance.

Bravo.

A welcome return.
Much more of the old Luke on display.

You are a little mad are you not?

Yey! Been looking forward to new vlogs Luke! I made some myself at work but they are nowhere near your standard. :slight_smile:

Great to have you back at it Luke! Onnnwaaarrrdddd!! :grimacing:

Another splendid videogram with extra points for the inclusion of the word “ethereal” :wink:

Not sure about the short cut mind. Won’t somebody think of the forest? :laughing: :laughing:

Great video Luke keep them comeing, ONWARD !!!

Can’t wait to watch :smiley:

Great video thanks

Great video mate. You are right we should learn the language of the countrys that we are delivering to. I cant wait for the next video.

Great vid Luke. Gotta say though I wouldn’t have took that short cut through the forest when there was snow about but then again all worked out fine, just wouldn’t want to see you in a ditch again.

She settled into watch ‘Take Me Out’ so I thought I would take in some compulsive Saturday night viewing… I can’t get enough of these video’s, i find myself watching with a constant smile on my face !!! ■■■■ YOU !!! I do like the optimistic ending though Luke… “To be continued…”, yeah - only if you don’t lose the recordings like the last time !

Enjoyed this, a bit mad at times, something of the League of Gentlemen about it at times. Loving the crazy props, top hat and pipe? Why the hell not! Keep em coming.

Great video Luke. I also watched your cyclist rant and that gets a like too. LIKE :exclamation:
ONWARD…

One day we will all be queueing for Lukes autograph - will he have his own stand at Truckfest?

I keep an eye out for white Scanias just in case its him. :slight_smile:

often said chanel 5 should sign Luke up , the viewing figures would be amazing :sunglasses:

Yes come on Luke enter Hollie in to truckfest, I’m sure you will be a bigger pull than some off the celebrities they find.

Hurry up and get part two done

good to see one of my collegues at the front of the queue for the ferry you just drove off. :wink: