Luke's How To! Video

nice one luke keep them coming the good times i mean

Who’d have thought so many truck drivers would have such an interest in my hair! Something your not telling us chaps?

switchlogic:
Who’d have thought so many truck drivers would have such an interest in my hair! Something your not telling us chaps?

You look like a girl and lonely truckers are attracted to you? lol

Errr, no, that wasn’t what I meant

Adam_Mc:

switchlogic:

You look like a girl and lonely truckers are attracted to you? lol

granted a girl with a lot of facial hair !!!
j-mac

I’ve been with worse! :open_mouth:

Well this post has gone in a weird and disturbing direction

I dont think ive ever heard someone say “good times” so many times :laughing: :laughing:
Good vids :sunglasses:

As usual excellent video Luke!! I think the pipe and beard go well with the voice!! Hahaha keep em coming! :sunglasses:

So the rumours are true,you do need to be a complete loon to be a continental trucker… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
great fun Luke keep 'em coming :smiley:

absolute quality luke keep um coming there wicked !!

you nutter. Good video luke

Enjoyed that. To coin a phrase, good times. :wink:

nice to see someone enjoys thier job so much vidios are brilliant keep em coming luke.

Can I have a little of what you’re taking Luke :slight_smile:
Great stuff mate, keep em coming and thanks for posting.

This cooking without oil still has me going mmmm how does that work? I take it the lid going on is important?

merc0447:
This cooking without oil still has me going mmmm how does that work? I take it the lid going on is important?

You need a good quality non stick pan. It’s more like grilling (or griddling) than frying. The eggs need the lid so the heat circulates and cooks the top of the egg without the need to flip them. The only thing I use oil for is the frites and a tiny bit rubbed on steaks. The other advantage of the lid if anything does spit it stops it going all over the dash.

switchlogic:

merc0447:

You need a good quality non stick pan. It’s more like grilling (or griddling) than frying. The eggs need the lid so the heat circulates and cooks the top of the egg without the need to flip them. The only thing I use oil for is the frites and a tiny bit rubbed on steaks. The other advantage of the lid if anything does spit it stops it going all over the dash.

I look forward to more cooking tips from Chef Lucus Logic this time next week! :laughing: