Lukes latest cooking vid!

Not sure if it has been posted yet but its great and the food looks ■■■■ fine…Onwards!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AA_LqWSY … ture=feedu

Al

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: No way is he cooking bacon in the ■■■■■■■ cab!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: WTF! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Place will be dripping with grease by the time he’s done and everything will stink of stale fat for years to come. Yuck!

No offense, but think that judging by those moobs, you should be cutting back on the frying :question: Your near as fallumcious as my mrs :laughing:

motorway-madness:
No offense, but think that judging by those moobs, you should be cutting back on the frying :question: Your near as fallumcious as my mrs :laughing:

Are you serious? If so you need to get your eyes tested as I’m not seeing any. :open_mouth:

Rob K:

motorway-madness:

Are you serious? If so you need to get your eyes tested as I’m not seeing any. :open_mouth:

Yes i am serious, and he even admits it himself in this video lorry-driver.com/2011/08/quick-update.html

motorway-madness:

Rob K:

motorway-madness:

Yes i am serious, and he even admits it himself in this video lorry-driver.com/2011/08/quick-update.html

So I assume your a figure of manly perfection?! :wink:

My moobs comment in that video was a joke. But then jokes always come back to bite you when people take you seriously :wink:

Ive seen this one already, i thought it was a new one

The lad looks absolutely ■■■■■■ in his latest vid!

switchlogic:
So I assume your a figure of manly perfection?! :wink:

You assumed correctly