looking for sumone else

looking for a guy, called ten bellies,worked for ralph davies,and mortimers,deisel kate,and willie,bandit,charlie leedham,(priors transport)

Hi mate, ref “Ten Bellies” (real name Alex Henderson) I caught up with him last year at Pete Mulhearn’s (Old Trucker) funeral and he was working for Ralph then. I think he is still there dragging a huge mobile medical scanner around the country. hope this will suffice, regards, Gerry holmes.

Hi kenworthmodel

Diesel kate is still kicking about and a friend of mine keeps in touch with her. If you want to make contact leave me a pm and i can pass your details on.

reg colin :slight_smile:

god thats a blast from the past i went to spain on my first trip for albert hymas (see spain 90/91 thread) and spent a few days running with diesel kate she was driving a stretched volvo tractor unit in blue that was 18 years ago

Would that be the same Kate that drove for Harry Hull(spelling) from Brinkworth ?

love sponge:
god thats a blast from the past i went to spain on my first trip for albert hymas (see spain 90/91 thread) and spent a few days running with diesel kate she was driving a stretched volvo tractor unit in blue that was 18 years ago

1st time i met kate was when she was on with ralph davies in the about 96-98 i think and she told me she was on her way back from moscow and the last time i seen her she was doing a spell for matt mclanachan of scotland. Up until a few months ago she was still doing spain but im not sure who with and if she still is now but will try to find out :slight_smile:

Kate is working on jf international still going strong doing spain