MORROCCO

Been running to gibralter lately and bumped into a few brits doing north africa the guys i met were tony bradfield from enfield and paul fogden from portsmouth, the job sounds different :open_mouth: anybody got any tales to tellâ– â– ?

It was done death about ten years ago when Breda,Mann,DTS & all competed the guts out of it then the Morrocans took over. I would like to hear if UK firms are still in the game.

Tony Bradfield still on the road ? he must be well into his 70 ,s now , maybe there are no bag houses in Enfield.

and foggy from portsmouth he aint no spring chicken now either

Steve - Who in Gib do you run to, and do you get return loads?

Yeh i think tony said he was 72 years old now and is a real character was telling me of the day he went out to buy a new truck and came home with a rolls royce think he only has one truck now a ss daf, foggy is running up and down in a L reg magnum these days.
B1 GGK have sent you a pm.

I first met Tony when he had a Globetrotter (it had Hot to Trot written on the headboard ) when he did traction for Gbe ( Midlands ) On one trip his truck and trailer were parked outside the bag house on the Burgos side of Victors when I went past ,I tipped Lisbon ,reloaded and on my way back his truck was still there. Last year on my way back from Malaga (in the car ),went past and there was a DAF parked in the same spot with his name on it.

Steve
Are you Eddie Rogers son ? who used to drive for Interoute,he had a son called Steve who also had / has trucks.

We do one trip a month to Gibraltar but I can’t say who for or what it is. We backload out of Spain- onions are a common backload.

Harry Monk:
We do one trip a month to Gibraltar but I can’t say who for or what it is. We backload out of Spain- onions are a common backload.

The geese are flying high tonight

but the wind is from the west :wink:

understood Double O Harry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tony Bradfield still on the road ? he must be well into his 70 ,s now , maybe there are no bag houses in Enfield.

Tony Bradfield!! Well there is a blast from the past :laughing:

I knew Tony very well when I lived in Enfield and we both worked for Baxters.
Lost track of him when he moved but great to hear he is still going strong.