Look what I saw today

Travelling through Watford this afternoon, waiting to go straight on at a set of lights when 2 grannies in a Micra decide to go the wrong way at some lights!!! WTF :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :imp:

So what do they do?, Back up and sort it?!..

No they carry on and nearly it my trailer :open_mouth: !!!

She could barely see over the wheel! Bless her :confused: !

Fantastic - bloody doris!! Probably off her head on tramadol for her dodgy hip.
Seriously though I think people should be retested annually if required after a medical at say 70

Thats made me laugh. Top man. Quick thinking with the camera.

Theres been another classic in the lancs eveninig telegraph tonight 15 miles up m65 wrong way in true lancashire style,Mind you she was 85, but thats another debate

love it bet she didn’t even relise u know doped up on drugs and chatting about the church service on sunday

maybe she’s polish and forgot which side of the road to drive on

i think at 60 they should be thinking about giving up their licence if they only go out in the car a few times then they might aswell use their bus pass.

At least she wasnt taking photos at the time !!!

I know exactly where that is, its the homebase behid Watford junction,
that happens all of the time, there are about five lanes to choose from coming out of there and soe pillock is always turning up the wrong way!

class :blush:

they were obviously desperate for the loo after seeing truck drivers in services laybys etc they must of thought yours was a portable convinience and went to park nr your wheels

my grandfather in law gave up his licence a few months ago after a near miss not from his part but it shook his confidence and he felt his eye sight wasn’t what it was even though the doctors and optician say he is fine to drive he gave it up he is in his 80’s and still very much with it but did the sensible thing just terrorises people on his scooter lol

Is not me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bugcos wrote :

Travelling through Watford this afternoon, waiting to go straight on at a set of lights when 2 grannies in a Micra decide to go the wrong way at some lights!!! WTF

So what do they do?, Back up and sort it?!..

No they carry on and nearly it my trailer !!!

She could barely see over the wheel! Bless her !

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I was behind you in my car mate :slight_smile: after she nearly took her mirror off on your trailer she carried on and turned left up Leavsden Road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bob

Are they not allowed to drive on the wrong side of the road with a blue badge in the windscreen? :laughing:

Must have been the day for it today :unamused: On the A1M J37 this evening a toyota was busy turning round at the bottom of the southbound sliproad after trying to turn up it off of the roundabout against the flow of traffic :unamused:

WATFORD WTF…Nan said was nipping out to the chippy.(That was Saturday afternoon !!!).
And she lives up North…
Anybody know where she is now, I’m still hungry…

she is getting ready for when the eu tells us to drive on the right hang on or is it left , well the other side

OMG… Bless her, her blue rinse possibly blurred her vision, that or the price of a Homebase DIY zimmer frame disorientated her!!!

“If the front truck had to brake sharply, then I fear for the safety of the towee”

Hopefully when you were concentrating on your driving, not when you were looking at the viewfinder of your camera !!!

Tobyjug:
“If the front truck had to brake sharply, then I fear for the safety of the towee”

Hopefully when you were concentrating on your driving, not when you were looking at the viewfinder of your camera !!!

Wrong post mate. Plus, in both pics on this post, and on the “what LENGTHS will you go to” post look like he is stationary.

Cheers

NB