Found this on some dicks blog

walletpop.co.uk/2009/05/08/b … commuters/

yeah its the lorry drivers that almost stop to rubber neck… at the slightest view of a flashing light… be it amber green blue pink red … yellow… :unamused:

wow.
she is very sad, nothing beter to do than sit writing blogs all day, go do a days work please you silly women.

being a family site my comments cannot be put on here but basically what josh said but with a few stronger words :smiley:

Don’t be like me,
i am fat and ugly and cheap in bed,
i use men like they are going out of fashion
preserve my car as i am a crap driver <---- Re worded from what it says on the lorry lol to what she is saying to you!!!

Fuel is delivered by Lorries, no fuel for a week and the roads would defo be a lot quieter, the author of the artical is talking out of her (a)

well, I may have left a comment on the site too :stuck_out_tongue:

MRC:
Good shout Adam, but 56mph? typo im guessing??

No typo…trucks are limited to 56mph/90kph :S

I was going to leave a mesage also to the effect that she’d be the first to complain if her local supermarket had not had a delivery of her favourite sanitary products!
However,I did get a security warning that this is a suspicious website and COULD be a phishing site!
BEWARE!

Adam_Mc:

MRC:
Good shout Adam, but 56mph? typo im guessing??

No typo…trucks are limited to 56mph/90kph :S

unless your names Jessicas Dad

i’ve given her a piece of my mind.

limeyphil:

I liked that Phil :smiley:

How come the arranger gets the best jobs? delivering soiled womens knickers eh?

Not think you overdid it there chaps? She was only saying freight on the motorways has fallen reducing congestion or am I missing something.

to be fair you can argue the toss all you like but you will never change these people’s mind’s. you are right they do have blinkers on but again following on from other threads these are the same car drivers that on their way to holidays with their kids in the car drive through the services and see drivers ■■■■■■■ in the lorry park, bottles of ■■■■ on the road side lorries parked near their houses on ind ests and then rubbish left when they have gone. big fat slobs that havent washed for the week and egg yolk down the front of their t-shirts… the list goes on and on and on…

jessicas dad:
big fat slobs that havent washed for the week and egg yolk down the front of their t-shirts… the list goes on and on and on…

Sorry, JD, didnt realise my webcam was still turned on :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

limeyphil:

I liked that Phil :smiley:

How come the arranger gets the best jobs? delivering soiled womens knickers eh?

Its trying to see with them on that’s the problem. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Made my blood boil reading it for some reason.

Its like stuff the thousands of drivers and their families and the hardship caused by the recession there’s ten foot more road to speed on.
Silly cow. :imp:

"It’s a shame us brits dont do the same as french truck drivers and ‘shut up shop’ for a week to teach everyone a lesson. "

Well said that man.

Whatever people say about the French, I do envy their solidarity when it comes to resolving issues. As much as I admired the guys here who attended the fuel protests in trucks, to the car driving majority, they’re viewed as simply causing an inconvenience to commuters. If we could all (ALL of us) stop for a week, then the public, and thus the voters would finally understand that their daily lives do completely depend on lorrys and that we’re doing an essential job. Both this, and the fact that I could really do with a week off :smiley:

limeyphil:

Well she probably could do with it :laughing: silly cow!

manowar:
"It’s a shame us brits dont do the same as french truck drivers and ‘shut up shop’ for a week to teach everyone a lesson. "

Well said that man.

Whatever people say about the French, I do envy their solidarity when it comes to resolving issues. As much as I admired the guys here who attended the fuel protests in trucks, to the car driving majority, they’re viewed as simply causing an inconvenience to commuters. If we could all (ALL of us) stop for a week, then the public, and thus the voters would finally understand that their daily lives do completely depend on lorrys and that we’re doing an essential job. Both this, and the fact that I could really do with a week off :smiley:

To be honest the belief about the French downing tools at the drop of a beret is wide of the mark. From a population of 65 million, the January public protest was attended by an estimated 1 million.

Most of the “We should be more like the French cries” come after the over unionised fisherman & seamans strikes. The unionised SeaFrance have been losing money for many years, and are still going to make 1/3 of the workforce redundant.

However,I did get a security warning that this is a suspicious website and COULD be a phishing site!
BEWARE!
[/quote]
i got the same warning coz i was gona leave snotty blog to her to her aswell! obviously she hasnt really thought about what she has wrote and how vital trucks are!!

Wheel Nut:

manowar:

Well said that man.

To be honest the belief about the French downing tools at the drop of a beret is wide of the mark. From a population of 65 million, the January public protest was attended by an estimated 1 million.

Most of the “We should be more like the French cries” come after the over unionised fisherman & seamans strikes. The unionised SeaFrance have been losing money for many years, and are still going to make 1/3 of the workforce redundant.

Moving off topic, but I’d like to clarify what I meant.

As far as I know it’s been a long while since the French truckers have been on strike. Perhaps they’ve not needed it as they might have a better deal over there and their road transport industry may be slightly better off than ours; and just maybe, they’ve less media morons writing rubbish about their key worker.

There has been plenty of French civil action which has yielded positive results. Although I don’t agree with every cause for protest, the fishermens case is dubious. But all of this sends a strong message to the government that the public are not there to be ■■■■ upon, which generally is the position a lot of us Brits find ourselves in. There’s more to solidarity than just protest though, anyone who’s lived and integrated with the French for a few years will know what I mean.

Regards SeaFrance, yeah, hasn’t done them a lot of good, but they’re just a company. The action I refer to is aimed at the whole trucking industry in the UK, not just one company, that’d be useless. If we ALL, be all I mean everyone with a C or C+E license, took a weeks off at once, it’d be a cataclismic eye-opener. If SeaFrance took a week off, their business would just be absorbed by the other channel pirates. If all cross-channel operators went on strike, none of them would lose out bit it’d screw things up substantially!