Look what I saw today

Seen much the same thing, sitting at Portrack in Stockton… with my Rospa observer, old guy in… shock horror, a Micra… turns towards us. Cue the police van two cars behind us opening up and half a dozen bobbies flagging him down…

Crazy, but not suprising. While she appears to be more than capable of seeing over the steering wheel in the first picture, i’d reckon it’s more a case that her vision is so poor she couldn’t see the fact that there was another set of lanes the other side of the central divide, need proper eye test or brain test, but she’ll just go kill someone on a bike before then.

Must be a Micra thing, I had one the same a week or so back at Markham Moor rounderbout. Im southbound about to exit for A57 to Lincoln. One truck infront and shock horror OAPS in a red Micra going wrong way round the rounderbout!!!
Thing they came out the Retford road and got muddled in the roadworks and then oooopsss. Driver in front got out trying to assist and van in outside lane also helped, fortunatly between them they turned him round and nobody got hurt.

My old Nan was driving to my Uncles in Cambridge & I heard on the radio that there was someone going the wrong way up the M11 so I rung the old girl to warn her, she said 'there ain’t just one of them, there’s hundreds of them :exclamation: