LIFT Trans

Hello All,
Anyone any info on the above company based in Goole.They deliver float glass for the new factory based there.
Had my first week with them and can honestly say job is great, so far so good :smiley:
Money is reasonable with regular runs to Ireland and occassionaly into Europe and decent tackle too.

It all seems too good to be true so does anyone no what the downside maybe â– â– 

maybe Penfold can tell you judging by this :laughing:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19146 :wink:

Yeah mate I’ve worked for them for nearly 2 years. I’m back at work on monday following holidays and have got 9am Scunny then reload for Ireland so I may see you. Btw what’s your name? Pm me if you want :laughing:
The job itself is the best I’ve had. No pressure or hassle.
Regarding the post by English Jock, I’ve been approached by a firm I used to work for and after reading the replies to my original post and seeing the depot manager today - I’ve decided to stay where I am. :wink:
The only downside to the current job is that you don’t know how your week is going to pan out in respect of what nights you will be out or at home etc. But, hell, who does :unamused:

Hi all new to trucknet. :smiley: Anyone working at lift trans know if there are any jobs coming up in the next few months, would like to know what the job involves, them trailers look complicated :question: Working at stobarts at the moment, im bored and need a new challenge.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:17 pm

Time Delay :laughing:

I think it is no longer LIFT and Adam Offergeld from Aachen took it over for Guardian Glass

Bloody Hell, thats a blast from the past 2006! that was one of my first posts, different user name now.

I am certain LIFT are still doing the Guardian work as there are plenty of their wagons in and out the factory.
It was a good job and have often thought of giving them a call again. Them trailers are a doddle once mastered, really nifty bit of kit. They used to do regular runs to Southern Ireland which i got to do a few of. I liked it, give them a try, no harm.