Lgv class 1 drivers wanted

curries european dumfries depod
tramping/day/nights/european
contact steven niven
01387 272125 for more imfo
advert in local newspaper

£399.95 for five and a half days including nights out.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57093&hilit=curries

if they cant get the licence category right
will they be able to do the same with the wages

Be the first time if they do, I worked in their office C2000, complete and utter garbage, most of those kids wouldn’t know one end of a truck from another… bikkering, fighting…you couldn’t imagine it!!

NO wonder they lost all the Compaq work to other fleets

Only a matter of time till they go under… the Lithuanians are keeping them afloat on the AIr Cargo Work

imo you would be better sliding down a razor blade naked using your bls for brakes than working here!!.
long service guys left on uk fleet are treated like [zb],was there in 80s ,had friends there for 20+yrs sacked after 1st at fault accident…
so they can bring in new /young drivers that wont make waves!!
the o/ds on euro fleet seem to manage but ■■

Harry Monk:

How much? :open_mouth:

Would still not be good if it was PLUS £25 a night out. (and that’s poor for Euro n/o)

399.95 - 5 x 25 = 274.95 :- lets say 65 hrs = £4.23 an hour BEFORE tax :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i was offered a job a while back. however i would need to see steve, and do an assesement first from what i can remember.
then steve told me how much they were paying. the answer went something like this.

" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: No thanks mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: "

no wonder they’re always looking for drivers. :laughing:

Harry Monk:

but you get a shiny new fh12 500 to drive,what more do you want :unamused: :laughing: ,know a guy on there on dayshift,70 odd hrs a week,£370 home :unamused:

Harry Monk:

before or after Tax :question:

Lol :grimacing: It get funnier on here you will be saying they pay you to drive their trucks next. :laughing:

Lovlyperson:

Harry Monk:

before or after Tax :question:

Before tax :exclamation:

recently dhl closed dumfries depod :frowning:
have seen them running nightly into there yard
are they using it for changeovers

I think DHL are using Dumfries for curry’s electrical contract, not to be confused with Curries :wink:

yup ,they took back some of the ex john miller (dhl)drivers sure simon powers,ian kirk are working for dhl out of curries depot.

john miller was a better company than dhl.