Currie European

Stll looking for driver’s at Warrington,

steven.niven@currieeuropean.com

Send CV

Thought all you Tarmac Junkies would have snapped these up by now.

did not even know and they even deliver to our depot (doing it now tho)

any ideas what they are offering job wise uk/euro work ?

alun:
any ideas what they are offering job wise uk/euro work ?

don’t think they’ll be offering any euro work as all their trailers over the water are pulled by LT’s or LV’s i can never remember which ones are which :laughing:

I rang this up weeks ago and was sent the applacation form, but it turned out i dint have the right exp over the water as i have only done it in a van.
It was euro work he said they would only garante home every 3rd weekend… i cant see them still wanting drivers now though like was said b4 thought they’d have gone long ago!!

Was on job ctr website today.

Blunder Man:

ref currie european are ok to work for and pay is not to bad thay been on road a long time currie equipment is good ex driver currie european

Find a job - GOV.UK i hope the rate of pay doesn’t include night out allowance even for uk work ( if tramping) and would hopefully be a bit more for euro work

I see they have some new DAF XF105’s.

tommy t:
Find a job - GOV.UK i hope the rate of pay doesn’t include night out allowance even for uk work ( if tramping) and would hopefully be a bit more for euro work

I think it was a long time ago when the euro work paid more than uk work. Night out money is generally better though

Where is the said job advertised ? thanks

boot the headlight:
Where is the said job advertised ? thanks

The original ad is from march, so I would imagine they have filled the position now

malay57:

Blunder Man:

ref currie european are ok to work for and pay is not to bad thay been on road a long time currie equipment is good ex driver currie european

malay when did you work for currie european ? are you in dumfries area ?

tommy t:

at the jobcenter search just type WAQ/126710

400 quid at the top for 5 and a half shifts including night out money, yeah money not too bad :confused:

pete-b:
400 quid at the top for 5 and a half shifts including night out money, yeah money not too bad :confused:

Unless you can fit a night out into a night trunk, I doubt if that £425 includes night out money. Works out at £8.50 hour, not brilliant, but I have seen worse out there

jimti:

pete-b:

Unless you can fit a night out into a night trunk, I doubt if that £425 includes night out money. Works out at £8.50 hour, not brilliant, but I have seen worse out there

20K for a night trunk is shocking.

weewulliewinkie:

malay57:

Blunder Man:

hi blunder man not in dumfries area started with curries in 1976 to 2002 allways on european work malaya57

jimti:

pete-b:

The wage was £399.95 pw, 5 and a half shifts every week, this INCLUDED night out money :laughing:

malay57:

weewulliewinkie:

malay57:

Blunder Man:

hi blunder man not in dumfries area started with curries in 1976 to 2002 allways on european work malaya57

if you worked at curries in 1976 you must have been one of the very first employed drivers. i have been a currie subbie off and on for yonks mostly on
european so we will probably have crossed paths at some point, as far as im aware there are only about 10 employed drivers left on euro work
the rest is all subbed out. some of my best trips abroad was doing currie work, digital & compac etc, and most importantly they paid good rates on time same day every month