Last shift tonight

well gettin my operation on my ripped stomach muscle’s thursday morning at around 7.30 am , that will be me laid up for at least 6 weeks , without pay which is a bit of a ■■■■■■ … just hope the weather up here in scotland stays good …wont be lifting anything heavier than my baccy tin from now on … :smiley:

What are stomach muscles? :laughing:

I’ve just got the one, huuuge it is :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to hear you’ve got to take time off for an op without pay, thats the most painful cut of the lot, and no anaesthetic can take the sting out of that one. Anyway, hope all goes well for you otherwise and you’re soon back in the saddle. It may be better for you to use your limited stomach muscles and heave that baccy tin away altogether…?

gadge:
well gettin my operation on my ripped stomach muscle’s thursday morning at around 7.30 am , that will be me laid up for at least 6 weeks , without pay which is a bit of a ■■■■■■ … just hope the weather up here in scotland stays good …wont be lifting anything heavier than my baccy tin from now on … :smiley:

Thanks for letting us all know that. :unamused:

gadge:

how did you do that (rip your muscles’s) ? were you doing something you shouldn’t of etc. Just so we can all live n learn. Iam pretty lucky that my job requires minimal manual labour .

just dont lift anything heavy troops …as for the smart arse comments , hope you do lift summit and do your muscles in , it aint clever . first time i have been not driving for 25 years due to health probs . and its a hard hit to take , theres always a ■■■■■■ smart arsed gimp hiding behind a keyboard aint there !

dave_k:

gadge:

Thanks for letting us all know that. :unamused:

this one is the smart arse … , ■■■■■■ rolling eyes …get a grip !!