Last day on UK work (picture heavy)

Off to New Zealand on Tuesday and seeing as I’ve just got a new I-phone and laptop thought I’d make a quick summary of a day on recovery work. Not meant to be a diary as such, just a small insight into part of the job. Hopefully there’ll be some more interesting things to come in the near future from down under…

Part 2…

Also available on Gumtree :stuck_out_tongue:

I lived permanently in one of those cabs for over a year! Although it was a 12tonne two car carrier.

Another reason to unhook the winch wire was in case of a short, you could soon frazzle two vehicles instead of one if the winch had a problem

Nice one mate and good luck in New Zealand,which part are you going to ?

Nice post Dude, good luck in New Zealand , is it a permanent move :question:

Ah the Limes cafe.

Attended/competed many a rally in the forests behind it. (Access via the road at the side.)

Ken.

Going to Methven, 90km from Christchurch on the South Island. If for any reason it goes ■■■■ up I’ve got a backup plan doing machinery removals/low loaders near Auckland airport. Just a temporary job at the moment as I haven’t got any decent work lined up untill next April but if I like it there I won’t be in any hurry to come back.

I’ve never been to any rallies near the Limes but in years gone by everyone always used to go to what the locals describe as the “Desert”. Was almost the first man outside of NASA to reach the troposphere in a 400cc Honda Pilot… :open_mouth: Was always a good idea to take an extra pair of boxers just in case… :smiley:

How is Charlie these days haven’t seen him for years is Reece still working with him ?

Duck:
Going to Methven, 90km from Christchurch on the South Island.

If you get up the Blenheim highway I have some friends who run a B&B Homestay in Kaikoura

Birdwatching and Whalewatching a speciality

Have a great time and do us all a diary if you get chance. It will be interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

A new iPhone and Laptop… Just as you are heading off to New Zealand with no plans of coming back ? Did you get these on credit by any chance :laughing: :grimacing: :laughing: :grimacing: :laughing: