Johnnys Truck 2nd to last Job attn Darren & Maxine

well you can see the mans Magnum, of Johnny G Edmonds on probably his 2nd to last job, pulling for a London based trucking co starting with E & ending in T… :wink: :wink: :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

how do you do it get the pics up on here rather than a link ?

Dave O`Donnell:
well you can see the mans Magnum, of Johnny G Edmonds on probably his 2nd to last job, pulling for a London based trucking co starting with E & ending in T… :wink: :wink: :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Dave O`Donnell:
how do you do it get the pics up on here rather than a link ?

Copy the bottom third box under your photo on Photobucket and paste here.

I added [ img ] to the front of your photo links then [ /img ] to the end. But, leave no gaps. its type-able from the keyboard or press the img button before and after each photo. Easier the first way though, above. :wink:

must have been a nice job

Crap stepframes for an elderly driver. After a certain age the rule is ;Two doors at the back / No side doors…

You can also see John’s immaculate Renault Magnum behind the Manitou in this photograph, which was taken at Port Vell, Barcelona…

If you are watching the World Cup on BBC, you can see this ball behind Gary Lineker as he passes comment on the matches.

After we had taken the Adidas ball to Berlin, all three of us were asked to go back to Madrid to clear out the motor show. John and Steve went back but I declined as I had things to do in the UK. In Madrid, John’s terrible accident occurred and I would give anything to turn the clock back and to have gone with them because things might just have turned out differently if I had been there. You just don’t know, do you?

As has been said so many times already, John was an absolutely top class geezer. Friendly, helpful, generous, funny… I am absolutely gutted about the whole thing.

Thanks V Harry Monk, you never know, I’m off now but back next friday, down to Paul Ricard testing, but on return I will go and see John the “old Mucker”, I will be taking a multi region dvd player with me, so if you have orknow anyone who wants a clear out, Johnny can start his own DVD Rental service at Stoke Mandiville… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you can see it now :sunglasses: sign above the door … “OLD MUCKERS DVD’S £5 EACH OR 2 FOR £12.50” anyway “V” Thanks mate I will talk later… Dave

Fluffing for OUR OLD MUCKER JOHNNY G