Johnny G Edmonds pictures

these pictures are 1st one from Harry Monk, with Steve, who were both with Johnny, in Berlin a couple of weeks ago, Johnny is the one on the RED vespa, I reckonise both the other guys, I assume you both work for Fleetwood ? years ago I worked for Show Haul Trucking out of East Grinstead, and I am sure we have met before, any how just had a chat with Darren, Johnnys on the up so it seems, had a hair wash and cup of tea, so there is hope, 2nd picture is from Darren, in his yard, Johnny nicking another number plate, no joking he was religious about keeping it straight… Darren is on the right, sorry but dont know the younger lad… 1st picture -:
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/ … espa-1.jpg
2nd picture -:
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/ … ofatrl.jpg
Does he jog anyones memories

Dave don’t know your mate but in my book he is a brother trucker where can I donate funds mate.

Hope you don`t mind ,Dave. Straightened up that snap. Hope John makes a speedy recovery

You can donate funds to the address at this site www.mrst.co.uk this is the trucking company of very good friend of ours who is nearer to Johnny & Carols Family, you are so kind to offer this and can you put a short note to boost his spirits and a return address so his wife Carol can express her thanks for you generousity… thanks mate Dave.

thank you Harry,

The ‘young lad’ is “Little Mark”.

Came to us as a brand new Class 2 driver at the end of last year and is doing a fab job of it.

Dave - you’re doing something most admirable - really good on you!

John is going to be made up with all this support and I know it is such a help to his family and close friends.

However, even those who have not known John long, or well are rocked to their core with the news of John’s accident.

We’re all staying positive - there’s always help.

Thanks again everyone who is contributing - amazing.

:smiley:

Crikey I’m losing it now - second to last line, should read

“THERE’S ALWAYS HOPE”, not always help.

Duh!

:smiley: this is how it goes when youv’e been on here too long :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :confused: :laughing: :open_mouth: :smiley: :unamused: :bulb: :blush: just thought I would use the emotions, oh and get this thread up the top again :wink: :wink:

Dave O`Donnell:
these pictures are 1st one from Harry Monk, with Steve, who were both with Johnny, in Berlin a couple of weeks ago, Johnny is the one on the RED vespa, I reckonise both the other guys, I assume you both work for Fleetwood ? years ago I worked for Show Haul Trucking out of East Grinstead, and I am sure we have met before, any how just had a chat with Darren, Johnnys on the up so it seems, had a hair wash and cup of tea, so there is hope, 2nd picture is from Darren, in his yard, Johnny nicking another number plate, no joking he was religious about keeping it straight… Darren is on the right, sorry but dont know the younger lad… 1st picture -:
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/ … espa-1.jpg
2nd picture -:
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/ … ofatrl.jpg
Does he jog anyones memories

post the img link

The top of where Dave? :laughing:

The Forum.

Its called fluffing.

Like this.

Thanks Harry !!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Fluffing sounds a bit a Dodgy to me :unamused: , Thanks Tagoat, I belive Darren & Maxine have recived a few very welcome envelopes, thank you all :smiley: :smiley:

:blush: :blush: :smiley: SHOULD BE CALLED “GET UP THERE AND LOOK INTERERSED MY SON” :smiley: :smiley: dont know about KEEPY UPPY

God night im orf to bed :confused:

FLUFFING, sorry just making the cause standout, just an awareness excercise, trying to help a fellow Truck Driver, its a funny old life doing European, as you can be so alone for such a long time, and when you meet up with someone like Johnny it makes it all seem worth it :confused: