Johnny "g" edmonds

Johnny “G” Edmonds who has had a very serious accident in Madrid, fell off the trl while loading, please see the post below this one… now to the begging bit… he & his wife need help, money wise any ammount you can put in would be greatly appreciated, I have had a word with my Team managerabout auctioning off a weekend paddock pass for 2 to come to a race, in Europe, see the next F1 CALENDER after the flyaways, i.e. France,Germany, Hungary, Turkey & Italy and have full circuit access to watch not only our GP2 races, but also the F1 races, see close up how a race team works, discuss the pre & post race info with the team & drivers, come backstage for a private & informative chat, & lunch with our race crew… all proceeds to be sent direct to www.mm11.co.uk , Darren & Maxine who are very good old mates of Johnny and are a part of the “old” school who understand how to look after a mate in trouble… I, Dave O’Donnell aka Dodgy, will also have up for auction on e-bay some personel memrobilia, from F1, and other stuff in the loft… please help, this isn’t X- Factor with a premium tel no, just a genuine call for help, Charity for our own… also just a foot note or p.s. thanks to all the EST Subbies for the donations and to Kate for that call, it means people care… and if someone out there would like something in particular from F1/ GP2, or whatever, name it I might know someone, but it will cost you a decent donation

silly me , please make all payments, by cheque to JOHN EDMONDS. and could you put a little note in with it, as Carol his wife would like to read it to Johnny when he can listen toher, probably 1st in his life… if you know him tell him, how , why you met… how much of his beer you drank, before dissapering of to bed while Johnny got more out of his side locker… any pictures… or some NEW JOKES… now that would be a bonus.

check out the web site for our race team…GP2 on www.gp2series.com this is a genuine offer please donate even a £1 for every viewing would be nice… remember you can call me on my mobile 07850 452800, but not after 10pm or b4 07.00 as i am an ugly old bugger who needs some sleep… thanks. Dodgy

so sorry it s late i am tired and cocked it up… the web site for outr team is www.isportinternational.com please look

Hope this helps

Thanks Harry :smiley: :smiley: Fluffing Brilliant :sunglasses:

See ya and thanks for the support im off to bed :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

No new news yet so off to work :cry: