A very big thank you

Well, I am on here to say a BIG THANK YOU, to all of you out there who has shown Johnny & his family the kind support and generousity you have all kindly given, and are thrilled with the response, as I am. Again Thank You.
I personally was overwhelmed by the support from poeple who did not even know him, amazing, not just Johnny but all of you who have helped.
Unfortunaly for Johnny, its not over, by a long way… the injuries Johnny has sustained are very bad His Spinal Cord has been severed…
Its long slog for all concerned, but with therapy he may regain use of his arms, lets pray this is possible , Johnny will get moved to Stoke Mandaville next week, so if you have anymore support or know of anyone who could even send on some old trucking / westerns / comedy dvds to Johnny Edmonds, this could at least ease the boredom, I will be going to see Johnny myself when I get back from my Testing in Ricard , and will take a dvd player with me, it is multi region, so will play anything, also may I thank John Vassy’s father Ken, who has donated a pallet of books, which will be going to Stoke Mandiville ( Darrens Idea )as well, so everyone can benifit from this generous gift. As an old saying " WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND " Thanks Ken, John, and those who donated to The Vassy Plight. Dodgy Dave O’Donnell… ps. The auction for the GP2 Passes ended early as I was made an offer which was accepted, and an extra bit on top for the cause, Thank you Paul… , I will post this as a new topic so it reaches more poeple who have made a difference… Thanks Again :smiley: :slight_smile:

Just Fluffing to get it noticed and keep the post alive, :blush: sorry, so any old DVD’S knocking about you dont watch anymore, any region, any sort, but obviously NOT OFFENSIVE , ■■■■, or PIRATE… but .thanks for looking at this post anyway, just remember how this accident happened, be careful out there, wev’e all done it, clambered about the load, just to get the job done, Look at Johnny “G” Edmonds now :cry: was it worth it :question: "The Old Mucker " god bless him for everthing he has done to make our freindship a fantastic one, and everyone who met him :wink: :wink: Dave

any offers of said dvd’s would be a help for the old chap. :frowning:

All i have is pirates and ■■■■.

Keep fluffing Dave.

They will be comining home for the weekend.

pretty soon

Harry, what does “fluffin” mean ?

Tagoat:
Harry, what does “fluffin” mean ?

More usually called ‘bumping’ as in, “bumping it up to the top”.

Thank you. :laughing:

well got to go, off for the week down to Sth France, be back on Friday :laughing: see ya all and keep FLUFFING FOR JOHNNY :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :wink:

ooopss

Off to see Johnny i about an hr, down to Enfeild, with my DVD Player and a selection to keep him smiling… :laughing: :laughing: thanks everyone " Dodgy "