JOHNNY "G" Auction Link for F1/GP2 RACE PASSES

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: Please find below the link to e-bay for the passes I have been authorised by my race team to put out for Auction, in aid of Johny “G” Edmonds after his terrible accident in Madrid, please look at and bid if you could help and try to make some money for Johnny & his family to help them through this very difficult time all monies will be sent on to Darren for Johnny … thanks again Dave

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guest-Passes-to-o … dZViewItem

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Great idea Dave! Well done you.

We are trying to come up with something that can be ongoing to raise money too, any ideas, please feel free to say.

Thank you.

Thanks Max did you get my reply by pm, this laptop is getting knackered, the keys dont seem to be working that well, makes the spilling go aw rong… anyway I need to get of this thing, take a break, I hope you all understand, I need to go shopping :open_mouth: so turn it back on later…See ya…Dave… p.s. spoke to Carols daughter last night and it seems ok at the moment… any news you have will talk later…

Dave, you have PM.

Yep, got your PM. Rushed into the office to finish some invoicing, rushed back, went shopping, gave the children their tea and now D’s invited friends for a bbq!

Call whenever, D says he just spoke to you - sounds like you’re doing an amazing job - WELL DONE YOU! :smiley: - these are strange little things aren’t they?

Better go and be sociable!

It ain’t over till its over . . . . . . .

Keepy Uppy for Johnny :stuck_out_tongue: sorry ut you never know some of the lads who know himmay have been away all week, and will get a chance to his threads up top… :wink: :wink:

you’re doing a great job Dodgy

give my best wishes to Johnny :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for your support Dennis F, Keepy Uppy time :blush:

:blush: :blush: :blush: KEEPY UPPY :blush: :blush:

my name isnt even down as being on here :blush:

Come everyone get on the link and bid it up for the sake of Johnny :unamused: :unamused: