Anyone for Racing?

Recieved this E-Mail today, after my last appeal on behalf of Heather at TinaTrucking who needed an HGV Driver last year.

My Name is Willie Moore

I have a race team called Moore International Motorsport. Our normal driver has a problem and cannot drive our 17 Tonne rigid truck out for us to the next Belcar race in Spa on the 14th April returning on the Monday 18 April ( it would be possible to return late on Sunday 17th April if required )

We are a semi professional team and therefore have a very limited budget.

We are able to offer a 50 Euro for the w/e plus all accommodation including breakfast and all meals at the track, evening meals are taken as a team and the cost is divided by the number of people eating.

We therefore are looking for somebody who enjoys Motorsport but is not looking for a wage! We can assure him/her of a fantastic w/e with a fun bunch of people who are all Motorsport fans, that work and play hard.

Please if you are able to find somebody for this roll I would much appreciate your assistance.

Please check out our web site www.mooremotorsport.co.uk

Best regards

Willie Moore

I Have Willie’s Phone Number here if anyone is interested, I think David who took up the role for Heather last year will confirm that a great time was had and I think he’s now helping them out on a Regular basis.
So come on you Rigid Lads who’s always complaining that only the C + E Drivers get the Cream :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bump

1 Interested Party :laughing:

I went to Le Mans last year after Heather contacted Davey Driver, and was on a similar deal, no wages but meals and accomadation paid for. I had a great time basically a weeks holiday with free entrance into the race in return for driving a truck. It’s always better to be part of a team when racing you can get right into the action.
Enjoyed it so much did more race weekends them. :smiley:

Can’t do this one going to be in Barcelona :smiley:

muckles:
Can’t do this one going to be in Barcelona :smiley:

Tell the us why you’re in Barcelona :question:
Cos you’re trucky for a GP2 team on the books, so those lads that want something a little bit out of the ordinary, get responding, you never know where it might land you. Although Muckles had done race team trucking proir to last years trip.
As for me where’s me slippers :wink:

i can throw a rigid around the public highway so a track should be easy enough :laughing: