Motor Racing

HI everyone.

I just wondered if anyone knew how I could go about working as a HGV driver for a racing team. It’s always something I’ve been interested in. I’d love to get involved. Of course I’d be happy to do other tasks as well as drive. Any help and advice would be great.

Thanks for looking.

No idea m8 tbh but if you manage to get a job doing it get me one as well please :laughing:

Keep looking in autosport magazine. I have seen it in there in the past. Usually at the start of the year ready for winter testing and new season.

I once spoke to a driver who had done BTCC work and he said it is nearly impossible to get into motorsport unless you know someone who can get you in to start with.

Also the driving is the easy bit as once at the track you are a gofer for everyone.

Other than that best of luck! :slight_smile:

There is an F1 trailer building company in Bristol. Give them a call mate

Was a job offer on here couple of weeks ago…Might be worth doing a quick seach…And it’s a good job you don’t mind doing other stuff…Because you will be from what’s been said…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks for the responses guys. Food for thought.

I’m starting to feel like the TNUK librarian! :open_mouth:

Try this thread mate, this should give you an insight: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138735

Muckles as you will see working the game and will probably help with any questions you have…