Accident update pls

Does anyone remember the ‘accident in Madrid’ thread posted by Dave o Donnell :question: It was continuously bumped to the top of this forum for a couple of weeks to keep us all aware of a fellow drivers plight,ideas for fund raising and donations were even discussed.However nothing has been heard since and I would like to know how the guy is. Or am I being naive :wink:

shade:
Does anyone remember the ‘accident in Madrid’ thread posted by Dave o Donnell :question: It was continuously bumped to the top of this forum for a couple of weeks to keep us all aware of a fellow drivers plight,ideas for fund raising and donations were even discussed.However nothing has been heard since and I would like to know how the guy is. Or am I being naive :wink:

Last i seen was ‘Dave’ told us all how we wern’t fit to drink with and how we where not like drivers of the ‘old days’ or something. Mind you , he did say that after he asked for help for his mate!

Talking about old posts Mike, wasn’t that you that did that driving mag for us,very funny as I recall. More please mate :laughing:

I am afraid that Johnny Edmonds is paralysed from the neck down. AFAIAA he is still in Stoke Mandeville but he is at least now out of bed and in a mouth-controlled wheelchair, but he will never walk again. I will try to get some up-to-date info over the weekend.

Thanks Harry, sad news :cry:

Mike-C:

shade:

Last i seen was ‘Dave’ told us all how we wern’t fit to drink with and how we where not like drivers of the ‘old days’ or something. Mind you , he did say that after he asked for help for his mate!

Well, if you cared to ask … ask on LDF where Dave is a contributing member… [zb]

Small edit, Simon

Tagoat:
Well, if you cared to ask … ask on LDF where Dave is a contributing member… [zb]

Not everyone is, or wants to be, a member of LDF.
It’s one of those personal choices we can make.

Tagoat:

Mike-C:

shade:

I didn’t ask, i don’t care to ask and i’m not interested. I’m pointing out the last w heard from Dave.
HTH’s.