Thanks..

TNUK has been the only first language forum ive ever posted on and have to say what a great forum its been for help/ advice ect and at times a good laugh to boot. The two other Spanish forums im a member of are friendly informative places but lack the traffic plus…although fairly fluent can find it a little difficult to interact with the indigenous and sometimes have to rely on the missus to help out…
I only know one member personally but only from what i read in front of me, the good guys…
Albion, Beetlejuice, Adonis, Toonsy, Eagerbeaver, robroy, Cav551, dieseldog999,two ninety88, Pierre, Pierrot14, Juddian, Franglais, Andejs, Gidders, Geoffo,yourhavingalarf, Big Griffin, nodding donkey, dieseldave, captain caveman,Mrginge, Rowly010 I know full well ive missed a few out…
A few from the above ive had very helpful advice on threads and via pm’s.
Big thanks to all that have helped particularly recently as ive not been able to drive since injury, its all been very much appreciated.

Andrew & Karla.

Always nice to hear good things and praise given where due. Hope you are ok and whatever the injury is it isn’t to bad (been on injury side and can get you down sometimes) Good luck Andrew

Phew, thought there was going to be a flounce there…fortunately there wasn’t. :sunglasses:

Yeah I thought it was to be a flounce but thankfully it’s been spared.

P.S I hope your ■■■■■■■■■■■■ injury clears up soon :laughing:

One only has to wonder - why such an accomplished driver never gives any advice on the Euro forum or shares his experiences on the expat forum?

Why is it only take and never give?

:laughing:

milodon:
One only has to wonder - why such an accomplished driver never gives any advice on the Euro forum or shares his experiences on the expat forum?

Do you doubt my existence Milodon ■■
I have never posted on the expat forum either !!!

albion:
Phew, thought there was going to be a flounce there…fortunately there wasn’t. :sunglasses:

Same thought ha.

Toonsy I think his injury was head butting a bar doing a wheel change?

Im assuming the ■■■■■■■■■■■■ injury happened since he had to send out his replacement and is home alone all week :sunglasses:

mrginge:

albion:

Same thought ha.

Toonsy I think his injury was head butting a bar doing a wheel change?

Im assuming the ■■■■■■■■■■■■ injury happened since he had to send out his replacement and is home alone all week :sunglasses:

Yeah but I like to ad lib :laughing:

pierrot 14:

milodon:

As I never go on euro forum either despite doing euro stuff for a number of years

pierrot 14:

I don’t see you claiming to drive in a lorry that Volvo never produced, with spec that never rolled off the factory floor, allthewhile posting a total of zero pics of the “talk of the town” on Alcoas, amongst the 3600+ postings he has on here.

There’s a sucker born every minute though.

AndrewG:
the good guys…
Albion, Beetlejuice, Adonis, Toonsy, Eagerbeaver, robroy, Cav551, dieseldog999,two ninety88, Pierre, Pierrot14, Juddian, Franglais, Andejs, Gidders, Geoffo,yourhavingalarf, Big Griffin, nodding donkey, dieseldave, captain caveman,Mrginge, Rowly010
Andrew & Karla.

Nice to know where I stand…

Reef - One of the bad’uns… :sunglasses: :laughing:

Reef:

Me too
Wanna hang out by a water fountain clicking our fingers and suddenly break out into dance?

Top man get well soon fella :sunglasses:

You’re welcome Andrew.

Hopefully you’ll be back in the saddle soon :slight_smile:

Thanks,Andrew.You write some of the more interesting posts in my opinion.I hope you recover soon from your crack on the head.

Reef:

AndrewG:
the good guys…
Albion, Beetlejuice, Adonis, Toonsy, Eagerbeaver, robroy, Cav551, dieseldog999,two ninety88, Pierre, Pierrot14, Juddian, Franglais, Andejs, Gidders, Geoffo,yourhavingalarf, Big Griffin, nodding donkey, dieseldave, captain caveman,Mrginge, Rowly010
Andrew & Karla.

And me I know my place :confused:

The-Snowman:

Reef:

Me too
Wanna hang out by a water fountain clicking our fingers and suddenly break out into dance?

:smiley:

Gidders:
Thanks,Andrew.You write some of the more interesting posts in my opinion.I hope you recover soon from your crack on the head.

Careful with that wish: if the crack on the nut has knocked some sense into him, he’ll recover from being a trucker and stop posting!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Look at you bad lads casting adoring looks at us cool cats :sunglasses: :laughing:

albion:

Not so fast, Albion - I didn’t make the cut. :smiley: :smiley: